things are starting to come together

nick_hamilton

Lol? clanning would be so boring with only 4 clans around & like i said before, we already witnessed it last year. Anyways the pure clanning scene wouldn't be balanced at all without new clans/lower tier clans. If there were only 4 clans sooner or later all those clans will die out and clanning would be dead.

No i'm not in zerg unit but if you were actually active with the pure community these newer clans like zu & rd have been competing with the top clans. Fatality's last good leader even praised both zu & rd for being the only good mpc scene clans atm.

also then you have SKO that just opened with a bunch of lvl 70's and beat the "undisputed kings" in a p2p prep 3-0.

What im trying to say is the lower tier clans actually have potential & the old clans that are reopening won't be taking back the throne that easy.

i can see how new you are... you can tell you are comparing clan wars with competing. I would be even mire impressed if fi could beat them these lower tier clans like zu only have to think about 30 members so they can get 30 oldschool members and beat fi who has to pick from so many people. The fact zu/rd/s are not competing with them in the wild shows how useless clan wars is of judgement. Now 2k8 newbundle of twigs shut your mouth before i shut it.

Before the rd newbundle of twigss start clan wars is only used for two clans that are close in the wildy that keep getting crashed so they go to clan wars, unless thats the case clan wars mean nothing.. you would think you guys would be smarter than the even more masserish zu by now...

i can see how new you are... you can tell you are comparing clan wars with competing. I would be even mire impressed if fi could beat them these lower tier clans like zu only have to think about 30 members so they can get 30 oldschool members and beat fi who has to pick from so many people. The fact zu/rd/s are not competing with them in the wild shows how useless clan wars is of judgement. Now 2k8 newbundle of twigs shut your mouth before i shut it.

What grade are you in? you honestly need to improve on your sentence structure my friend. Also, what do you mean so many people to pick from? Foe/Tlp proved to the pure community that you can pull alot and still have great quality against clans that bring the same "30" people(clans like havoc) so thats not an excuse to be losing to lower tier clans in clan wars.

Also the climax of my recent post wasn't about competing in clan wars lol, im just saying losing a prep to a new clan full of 70's is quite embarrassing but at the end of the day it just shows there is potential within that new clan. Also ofc clans that pull more than the others will dominate the wild, its clearly all about quantity in the wildy.

Also the topics i have been browsing lately, it seems to me that rd & zu aren't focused with fi & eop atm is because they're busy fighting ea other & have a rivalry going on right now. Its also clear to me you don't know what is really going on.

What grade are you in? you honestly need to improve on your sentence structure my friend. Also, what do you mean so many people to pick from? Foe/Tlp proved to the pure community that you can pull alot and still have great quality against clans that bring the same "30" people(clans like havoc) so thats not an excuse to be losing to lower tier clans in clan wars.

Also the climax of my recent post wasn't about competing in clan wars lol, im just saying losing a prep to a new clan full of 70's is quite embarrassing but at the end of the day it just shows there is potential within that new clan. Also ofc clans that pull more than the others will dominate the wild, its clearly all about quantity in the wildy.

Also the topics i have been browsing lately, it seems to me that rd & zu aren't focused with fi & eop atm is because they're busy fighting ea other & have a rivalry going on right now. Its also clear to me you don't know what is really going on.

first off havoc is a newbundle of twigs clan, secondly you are proving just how brown sticky stuff they are if they lost to foe, due to how many foe would have to choose from. Since your talking about wildy wise now somehow supposedly, then you would clearly see the newbundle of twigss cannot compete with any of the older, more stable, big dogs. It is quite apparent to anyone with a brain that clans like zu are just not on the same level of anything, i heard zu is the lowest pulling clan as well... making them the worst of the newbundle of twigss. Sorry man your clan fucking sucks

first off havoc is a newbundle of twigs clan, secondly you are proving just how brown sticky stuff they are if they lost to foe, due to how many foe would have to choose from. Since your talking about wildy wise now somehow supposedly, then you would clearly see the newbundle of twigss cannot compete with any of the older, more stable, big dogs. It is quite apparent to anyone with a brain that clans like zu are just not on the same level of anything, i heard zu is the lowest pulling clan as well... making them the worst of the newbundle of twigss. Sorry man your clan fucking sucks

Lol im pretty sure any clan coming from pre-eoc isn't really considered a "newbundle of twigs" clan as of right now(considering now were on 07 which means a different era). Also Havoc was titled the best clan wars clan & was blamed for bringing the same people over and over to preps. TLP & FOE both proved to the pure community you can have a large ML & still have great quality.

Eop & Fi are doing it big now is only because of their pulls/intense rivalry. On the other hand you have zerg unit & redemption having their rivalry as well, so you wouldn't see them in eop's or fi's area in the wildy as much.

Also I only know a few ex-tlp ranks/members that are currently in zu, that doesn't mean im that clan........you assuming im in zerg unit makes me giggle.