things are starting to come together

nick_hamilton

CP and Fi are older than EOP.... And disregarding that... Since every other clan has closed at least once... CP is the oldest.

MM lost the oldest clan title a few months back, 13th told us this, not like he gives a fk.

The longest clan is FOE atm and then CP by 1 month away seeing as they closed for like 5 months? not sure

Its FOE>CP>FI>EOP>TLP

@@Corn_husker

brb ignoring my own clans history topic that says they opened in May 2006

http://s3.zetaboards.com/Corrupt_Pures/topic/478887/1/

The oldest open clans are EoP > CP > Fi.

If you're not factoring in time spent closed, FOE will be the oldest when they open.

If you are factoring in time spent closed, EoP will still be the oldest but FOE will probably be the 2nd oldest ahead of CP.

For those of you that are not newbundle of twigss you might remember me from the good ol days before clan wars came out. I am nick hamilton mostly known for the hamilton hit list (if you started clanning after 2k8, your a newbundle of twigs. I have been watching under a different name for quite some time getting ready for my return and i must say you guys have finally started to get it back together, so kuddos for that.

With the reopening of foe, and the slightly newer tlp i have thought about actually joining a clan to kill the newbundle of twigs leadership clans such as zu/rd/s/bv/lt you know the sucky ass clans... i have gotten alot of critisim in the past for this so i will try to explain why these clans should be closed.

You can say zu's leadership sucks, or rd mass recruits, or whatever but the real problem with all of this is it gets in the way of the bigger, better hpcs. You see clans like eop/fi/foe/cp/tlp have the leadership and knowledge to bring a clan that lasts forever and can compete at a high level, the others cant. I mean a guy like me would want to come back and join a childhood clan not some clan that you never heard of.. The way the game is supposed to be played is the top oldschool clans battle it out for number 1... trust me set down your pride and think about it 5 clans pulling 80 with good leadership is much more fun than 11 clans pulling 30-60. People say closing clans is bad for the community... its not keeping your clans open is seperating each of the real clans communities. I can elaborate more later if needed.

The point is im back gunna join an oldschool clan not lead by newbundle of twigss (remember when that newbundle of twigs clan zenith or w/e tried to recruit me l0l) and come help them close you tomatos in the way of the nastalgic game we used to play.

Who wants me?

nick hamilton i salute u 

EoP will be the first pure clan to reach 10 years in September 2015 assuming we don't close before then.

If you consider the amount of time spent open with events it's one of the oldest gaming teams/clans/guilds ever.

In 2016(jonty count please? :) ) you'll be able to tell 10 year old kids that you've been competing since before they were born, both in date and amount of time :D

2k14 prod confirmed lmfao.

EoP was opened in September 2005 (I believe about the 24th or 25th of September).

Fi was opened around May 2006.

CP was opened on 1 May 2006 (don't know why CP ranks keep lying about how old the clan is when it says the exact date you were opened on your old forums lmfao) - http://s3.zetaboards.com/Corrupt_Pures/topic/478887/1/

Quoting CP's founder Dr Rage off that topic:

But nice effort trying to convince anyone that CP is relevant in pure clanning history lmao.

EoP will be the first pure clan to reach 10 years in September 2015 assuming we don't close before then.

In a way you could argue that Fi is older than EoP, because of Supreme 0wnage originally being the main foundation for Fi