Redemption vs Fatality F2P Prep 2-1

Erik

@@loli you know how many times I have asked just to see your leader lie and decline it because he's scared?

Please... I ask everyday and he has said no everyday

I believe its because you're not a proper rank in foe, how can our leaders take you serious?(no offense) when you guys are opened with a list of ranks, im sure they will accept no problem.

I believe its because you're not a proper rank in foe, how can our leaders take you serious?(no offense) when you guys are opened with a list of ranks, im sure they will accept no problem.

Biggest excuse I have ever seen. I always thought your clan wanted any action they could get.

Didn't expect you to know anything anyway about Foe though so I guess you saying random brown sticky stuff is the most you can do.

Biggest excuse I have ever seen. I always thought your clan wanted any action they could get.

Didn't expect you to know anything anyway about Foe though so I guess you saying random brown sticky stuff is the most you can do.

What is your rank in foe?

also im just assuming, maybe thats the reason they're not answering you back. As far as i know you're just a mod on foe's site.