Redemption Vs Fatality F2p prep 2-1

Sop Worldwide

Your score against RD is 7-1 while we beat them in the last 3 preps we had vs them, so im not sure what you're implying here lol.

yes sir you are right we are 7-1 vs fi... i would love to prep eop more, but they think prepping is just for placement, i would prep any clan all day as its fun! Hope to get more from yall!

So because you beat a clan that beat fatality, you don't have to prep them?

If everyone followed that gr8 logic there would be literally no preps.

Nah i said it because i knew that you were implying that we cant beat Fi in a prep (thats why you told me to prep Fi), even though you didnt type it out.

Soooooo.. If you lose to RD 7-1 in F2P preps, while we've been brown sticky stuffting on them in F2P preps recently (won 3 or 4 in a row i think), in fact i dont think we've lost any preps to the current clans recently (lost 1 to Foe)

I dont think you would stand a chance against us, makes sense? No?

Tldr; Work your way up before you start prepping top tier clans ;)

2nqft47.png

Nah i said it because i knew that you were implying that we cant beat Fi in a prep (thats why you told me to prep Fi), even though you didnt type it out.

Soooooo.. If you lose to RD 7-1 in F2P preps, while we've been brown sticky stuffting on them in F2P preps recently (won 3 or 4 in a row i think), in fact i dont think we've lost any preps to the current clans recently (lost 1 to Foe)

2nqft47.png

all eop does is dddos that's why rs doesn't prep u

all eop does is dddos that's why rs doesn't prep u

shut up ibro your clan can't compete without ddosing. rd is the reason we had to get ddos protection and rd is the reason we've lost preps to clans (that aren't even rd lol) due to ddosing. 2-0 broccoli you're terrible

shut up ibro your clan can't compete without ddosing. rd is the reason we had to get ddos protection and rd is the reason we've lost preps to clans (that aren't even rd lol) due to ddosing. 2-0 broccoli you're terrible

U ddosed 5 ppl every round vs rs hahaha fucking moron talk for yourself instead making up tomatoic excuses. Rd havent ddosed you a single prep rofl u new bundle of twigs

oh dark you have a way of always giving me a smile :D but for real hope we can get some more preps next week!

dunno no other clans claim we ddos but you :ph34r:

oh yeah because parm wasn't exposed for having a booter and sean isn't notorious for ddosing. i'd love to prep your clan but you care too much about losing, on top of having no confidence in your members

2nqft47.png

F2p is cool

yes sir you are right we are 7-1 vs fi... i would love to prep eop more, but they think prepping is just for placement, i would prep any clan all day as its fun! Hope to get more from yall!

L0000000000L

You say that but you have declined every single time I have asked you for a prep dude, the last time being yesterday.

You are full of brown sticky stuff