A Message To Supremacy

Downyz

Your clan is dying, and I think that your ranks are finally starting to realize it. It's obvious why you declared a full out on us, even Twitch SMD was able to figure it out. Your clan needs some sort of hype and motivation to feed off of, and the only way you are keeping your members entertained in your clan is through cauliflower propaganda and broccolied status updates flaming other clans, while those clans are busy doing midweek events and enjoying an active Teamspeak.

Look back to the start of 07, name one successful full out other then Foe vs Fi for the JCup. Both clans will pull high, only difference being, your pull will consist of invites from every corner of the pure community. You struggle week in and week out to pull 35 to your weekend trips, and now you declare a full out? 

Your smart though, win or lose, you will have gained momentum and hype, recruits and motivation that you obviously are lacking right now.

We could accept and fight the pure community, keeping your clan open, win or lose

Or, we could sit back and watch you croak 

~Yours truly

http://www.lt-rs.com/community/index.php?/topic/2562-to-supremacy/

I am very sorry that you feel this way. I understand that you fear what may come :( Good thing @@Sam accepted, and instantly dodged out :/ He must have been confused! Maybe his hand slipped? :(

Luckily there are a solid amount of lads on this site, that see that you are simply afraid! But that's okay! There's therapy for things like that :) I can give you a number? It may help :)

Please fight us, you are a very good clan and stand a strong chance of victory! We believe in you Lovely Tactics  :)

XOXO

I am very sorry that you feel this way. I understand that you fear what may come :( Good thing @@Sam accepted, and instantly dodged out :/ He must have been confused! Maybe his hand slipped? :(

Luckily there are a solid amount of lads on this site, that see that you are simply afraid! But that's okay! There's therapy for things like that :) I can give you a number? It may help :)

Please fight us, you are a very good clan and stand a strong chance of victory! We believe in you Lovely Tactics  :)

XOXO

with the amount of emogis you just put in to your reply it seems as if you're the one whos scared xd.