Gynocentrism.

Chesty Puller

u need help

I don't support getting rid of gynocentrism. I'll fuck a bitch any day anywhere. I want to protect women emotionally and physically because they make my dick hard and produce my babies. They also play an important role in helping maintain our male sanity. But understanding this ideology and why certain cultures do what they do is a really powerful tool. There are three different MGTOWS. Blue pillers, Red pillers, and Purple pillers. Each pill defines a way each type of male uses this knowledge. I am a purple piller (that grape soda doe), I still want to pursue relationships but with this knowledge I can single out the good women, from the bad women, I can protect myself from women and manginas/white knights. I can use this tool to advance my position in this world. Understanding our subconcious and why we do what we do is vital in the advancement of our species. Humans are the only race that is able to evolve at such a fast pace. Take a look at how far we have come in the past 200 years. This kind of thinking is inevitable. But by the time we see any sort of results from this ideology I will be fertilizer for a fig tree; thus why I plan on using this to enhance my experience on this world.

Welcome back to Shark brew! How is sharkbrew going for you last time I checked you were trying to help out Karl`` get it back up ;)

It was funny watching Slush try to hide his fear of Karl and you trying to make sure EOP maintains a bias on our community forums. Everybody still wants Sharkbrew to come back ( Notice in that sentence It says sharkbrew when I clearly stated Pure warfare. Obvious admin aboose is obvious). Everyone knows this site is trash. Karl failed because Karl hardly cared. But don't don't tempt him you little weasel you.

It was funny watching Slush try to hide his fear of Karl and you trying to make sure EOP maintains a bias on our community forums. Everybody still wants sharkbrew to come back. Everyone knows this site is trash. Karl failed because Karl hardly cared. But don't don't tempt him you little weasel you.

:hehehe:

:hehehe:

Are you so scared that an outdated forums that only offered discussion to the community threatens your site with so many different features and gadgets simply because it featured unbiased admins and real intelligent conversation? Your button for the forums is a fucking troll face for fucks sake lmfao. Don't try to cover your humiliation with a gif of some fat neckbeard laughing. If you're trying to tell me that simulates you right now I agree.

Are you so scared that an outdated forums that only offered discussion to the community threatens your site with so many different features and gadgets simply because it featured unbiased admins and real intelligent conversation? Your button for the forums is a fucking troll face for fucks sake lmfao. Don't try to cover your humiliation with a gif of some fat neckbeard laughing. If you're trying to tell me that simulates you right now I agree.

tumblr_m73gk7K1AO1rb1960o1_500.gif

Once again this site shows to me yet again how hard it is for moderators to keep topics on topic and for anyone to have any sort of intelligent discussion. Remember. Only an eighth of the community actually uses this forums actively. The rest don't bother due to fear of their ip's being leaked and the forums watering down their intellect. That part of the community is waiting for a real forum board to be brought back up. Just the fact that you hit off every site that threatens you and even tried to convince me to bring down PW permanently shows me how afraid you are. You're the equivalent of a teenage girl in denial of how fat she is. Get back to me when you want to really talk buddy.

Once again this site shows to me yet again how hard it is for moderators to keep topics on topic and for anyone to have any sort of intelligent discussion. Remember. Only an eighth of the community actually uses this forums actively. The rest don't bother due to fear of their ip's being leaked and the forums watering down their intellect. That part of the community is waiting for a real forum board to be brought back up. Just the fact that you hit off every site that threatens you and even tried to convince me to bring down PW permanently shows me how afraid you are. You're the equivalent of a teenage girl in denial of how fat she is. Get back to me when you want to really talk buddy.

tumblr_mtixa6b99G1sdi23oo1_400.gif