eop

erase data

When was the last f2p prep we lost to a clan other than FOE? lmao.Also with 80 people on Saturday we cleared 70 CP + 45 Fi + 25 RD + 15 Sv in the one fight.I'm no maths major but I believe that adds up to 155 with 15 of those being near-maxed mains?

- What even is p2p

- fuck the mains you bring

- fuck the fact that not all clans perm focus EoP

Xdxdxd

You're just so smart m8

- fuck the fact that not all clans perm focus EoP

Xdxdxd

You're just so smart m8

Are you saying that in a cluster between CP, EoP & Fi it wouldnt be CP & Fi both focusing red capes? if you really believe so then you are delusional lol..

Ofc a few Cp/Fi members would be atking eachother, but im pretty sure that both clans would tell their members to focus red capes on TS (which would make us the main focus & the fight basically a 2v1).

Same thing would happen if RD would be involved in these clusters (especially vs Fi since they seem to suck them off)..

Are you saying that in a cluster between CP, EoP & Fi it wouldnt be CP & Fi both focusing red capes? if you really believe so then you are delusional lol..

Ofc a few Cp/Fi members would be atking eachother, but im pretty sure that both clans would tell their members to focus red capes on TS (which would make us the main focus & the fight basically a 2v1).

Same thing would happen if RD would be involved in these clusters (especially vs Fi since they seem to suck them off)..

sucks being the undisputed #1

h8rs gotta h8 somewhere

When was the last f2p prep we lost to a clan other than FOE? lmao.

Also with 80 people on Saturday we cleared 70 CP + 45 Fi + 25 RD + 15 Sv in the one fight.

I'm no maths major but I believe that adds up to 155 with 15 of those being near-maxed mains?

So you are saying you were down 2v1 (155v80) and you had noooooooo mains whatsoever and there 15 sv mains included in those 155... And cleared aka killed every single of those 155 people...

Read that loud to yourself irl

I mean do it

Done?

Yea now you realize your mother must have smashed you in the head with a shovel

So you are saying you were down 2v1 (155v80) and you had noooooooo mains whatsoever and there 15 sv mains included in those 155... And cleared aka killed every single of those 155 people...

Read that loud to yourself irl

I mean do it

Done?

Yea now you realize your mother must have smashed you in the head with a shovel

If you have a problem with it mate go check our vid, at the end of the fight there were no other clans on the map so they were cleared.

btw putting some amateur overused flame at the bottom of your post doesn't add any credibility to it mate, especially when you're too scared to post it without revealing your own identity lmfao.

So all you're doing right now is speculating.

Nice

If you have a problem with it mate go check our vid, at the end of the fight there were no other clans on the map so they were cleared.

btw putting some amateur overused flame at the bottom of your post doesn't add any credibility to it mate, especially when you're too scared to post it without revealing your own identity lmfao.

Lol fun how mad you can get over a comment on a runescape-based forum called sharkbrew. Thats what makes me stronger <3

You moron rd+foe easily pushed you all the way from gdz to p50 where you ported down making your underwear brown. Ty for loot was very easy