Final Ownage Elite vs Redemption F2P Prep 2-1 [29/01/2015]

holydreams

You guys had no ts 3rd round and won down 2? wtf lmfao

Also, are you sure Redemption was hitting your teamspeak off?

We aren't sure who it was ddosing our TS, but we weren't gonna give up that easily. We held our ground for 30 seconds or so without TS only ending up being down 2 and then brought it back in the last stages when the TS came back up. Even though everyone was so pissed we showed them whos boss =)

We are a clan now.

We are back to having a formal structure like any other clan, and only those who join can attend events.

Thx =)

lmaooo foe is nothing but invites my man... Always has been you guys ain't even good you only win due to levels and mass invites... Then again rd is nothing but 100s so gj I guess but u ain't nuthn special lmaaooo

lmaooo foe is nothing but invites my man... Always has been you guys ain't even good you only win due to levels and mass invites... Then again rd is nothing but 100s so gj I guess but u ain't nuthn special lmaaooo

Who are you again?

Why is the fucktard with a low tier clan talking brown sticky stuff XD I can't even. Kid pls.

Notice Redemption is the only clan that got close to beating foe, yet the ones that got 3-0'd or never prepped foe yet are talking brown sticky stuff.

OT: Thank you for the prep FOE & I hope we get alot more preps with each other.

the only reason you prepped them is because Sithlord got baited into it by holydreams lol...

looked fucking easy, lucky for you they must not have as many of your member's ips

You killed 1 person in round 1 & had to DDoS them, stop embarassing yourself (only clan close to beating FoE).

@@pirate

We had 3-4 people d/c right when we got attacked the first round(including sithlord/p50's). not saying we would have beaten FOE on our defending round but it would have been a better fight.

Plus no one in RD is ddosing, what type of bullbrown sticky stuff are you feeding to this community? if im not mistaken EOP are notorious for ddosing for years now. 

Yes we were the only clan to almost beat them, that 3rd round we nearly won but we let the glory get to us, which is our fault for that last round. Anyways Comida your posts never had any value to anyone else on these forums but eop ranks(notice its the same eop ranks that like your posts l0l & probably h0lydreams since he use to be in eop l0l).

the only reason you prepped them is because Sithlord got baited into it by holydreams lol...

looked fucking easy, lucky for you they must not have as many of your member's ips

^ A proper tomato, highly recommend someone just ban this guy off forums.

"looked fucking easy" yet the score is 2-1 & didn't your brown sticky stuff clan lose to Fatality l0l. You should be the last one talking, your clan's quality went down the drain.

@@pirate

We had 3-4 people d/c right when we got attacked the first round(including sithlord/p50's). not saying we would have beaten FOE on our defending round but it would have been a better fight.

Plus no one in RD is ddosing, what type of bullbrown sticky stuff are you feeding to this community? if im not mistaken EOP are notorious for ddosing for years now. 

Yes we were the only clan to almost beat them, that 3rd round we nearly won but we let the glory get to us, which is our fault for that last round. Anyways Comida your posts never had any value to anyone else on these forums but eop ranks(notice its the same eop ranks that like your posts l0l & probably h0lydreams since he use to be in eop l0l).

-blatantly ignores the several pieces of evidence that rd ddos'-

^ A proper tomato, highly recommend someone just ban this guy off forums.

"looked fucking easy" yet the score is 2-1 & they nearly lost the 3rd round.

you lost, get over it man

Show me the evidence of RD "ddosing" FOE.

who said anything about ddosing foe. "lucky for you they must not have as many of your member's ips". anyway, i seen a few people ingame claiming that it was rd doing the ddosing. all these people and all these accusations but clearly rd are not to blame!!

who said anything about ddosing foe. "lucky for you they must not have as many of your member's ips". anyway, i seen a few people ingame claiming that it was rd doing the ddosing. all these people and all these accusations but clearly rd are not to blame!!

8cd2a785b537f0824c9a1275705aedae.png

You can't be this cauliflower......

This is your logic..........pretty much since a few people in-game claimed it was rd ddosing, i guess it means RD actually did hit them off yet no evidence showing it was us.

Bravo..... never met someone this cauliflower on these forums....

This is your logic..........pretty much since a few people in-game claimed it was rd ddosing, i guess it means RD actually did hit them off yet no evidence showing it was us.

Hahaha dark brown sticky stuff is fucking broccolied i swear

why are you twisting my words xd xd xd xd 

why are you twisting my words xd xd xd xd 

OFC it was RD who hit our TS off the 3rd round.

Why would EOP do it? Why would ZU do it? Why would FI do it? Why would LT do it? Why would Sup do it?

I'm pre sure all of those clans except Fi would want us to win, so I don't see why it would be anybody other than RD or Fi, and Fi don't give enough of a brown sticky stuff to ddos our ts in the third round. It's only logical that RD did it, especially since Parm has a booter and it's easy to hit a TS off for a while but not completely...

Also @@Birthday, neither P50s nor Sith got ddosed, P50s even said a word before he died in the first round and probably lied to you that he got ddosed LOL! Plus I was never in Eop? Wtf are you saying?

Watch the first 10 seconds, P50s spoke before he died lol. I thought he wouldn't be able to type if he was dced? You ddosed us and still couldn't win. Embarassing.

OFC it was RD who hit our TS off the 3rd round.

Why would EOP do it? Why would ZU do it? Why would FI do it? Why would LT do it? Why would Sup do it?

I'm pre sure all of those clans except Fi would want us to win, so I don't see why it would be anybody other than RD or Fi, and Fi don't give enough of a brown sticky stuff to ddos our ts in the third round. It's only logical that RD did it, especially since Parm has a booter and it's easy to hit a TS off for a while but not completely...

Also @@Birthday, neither P50s nor Sith got ddosed, P50s even said a word before he died in the first round and probably lied to you that he got ddosed LOL! Plus I was never in Eop? Wtf are you saying?

Watch the first 10 seconds, P50s spoke before he died lol. I thought he wouldn't be able to type if he was dced? You ddosed us and still couldn't win. Embarassing.

Lmfa0 you are such a fucking spastic. Do you have evidence of rd ddosing? No. Do you have evidence of parm or anyone else in rd owning a booter? No. Can you prove foe didnt hit of rd? No. Its not fucking possible to prove any of that, you are just telling what you think happened while there are several other point of views in this prep. Talk out your mouth next time and not from your ass lmfao.

Lmfa0 you are such a fucking spastic. Do you have evidence of rd ddosing? No. Do you have evidence of parm or anyone else in rd owning a booter? No. Can you prove foe didnt hit of rd? No. Its not fucking possible to prove any of that, you are just telling what you think happened while there are several other point of views in this prep. Talk out your mouth next time and not from your ass lmfao.

5b50fb7baab793e4261417b7893b0558.png f97231e734a883a19283b9f913a81599.png

lol @@Birthday @

I have friends in RD that were in my clan before. I have nothing against RD.

It's just the most logical explanation? But theres proof that p50s didnt get ddosed at least. And you really think Foe would ddos?

Ok man =D