Final Ownage Elite vs Redemption F2P Prep 2-1 [29/01/2015]

holydreams

You guys had no ts 3rd round and won down 2? wtf lmfao

Also, are you sure Redemption was hitting your teamspeak off?

I don't think their is conclusive proof, so no. Merely speculation and 'logic'.

Also, TS crashed for about 10 seconds by which time we fell 2 behind. It got up and running but people were still in split channels ect, so we kinda had teamspeak/kinda didn't.

not a foe spokesman yo, just member

I have friends in RD that were in my clan before. I have nothing against RD.

It's just the most logical explanation? But theres proof that p50s didnt get ddosed at least. And you really think Foe would ddos?

Ok man =D

have you thought about that it might be eop or zu that ddos you to make rd look bad lol?

I don't think their is conclusive proof, so no. Merely speculation and 'logic'.

Also, TS crashed for about 10 seconds by which time we fell 2 behind. It got up and running but people were still in split channels ect, so we kinda had teamspeak/kinda didn't.

not a foe spokesman yo, just member

What im trying to say.

OFC it was RD who hit our TS off the 3rd round.

Why would EOP do it? Why would ZU do it? Why would FI do it? Why would LT do it? Why would Sup do it?

I'm pre sure all of those clans except Fi would want us to win, so I don't see why it would be anybody other than RD or Fi, and Fi don't give enough of a brown sticky stuff to ddos our ts in the third round. It's only logical that RD did it, especially since Parm has a booter and it's easy to hit a TS off for a while but not completely...

Also @@Birthday, neither P50s nor Sith got ddosed, P50s even said a word before he died in the first round and probably lied to you that he got ddosed LOL! Plus I was never in Eop? Wtf are you saying?

Watch the first 10 seconds, P50s spoke before he died lol. I thought he wouldn't be able to type if he was dced? You ddosed us and still couldn't win. Embarassing.

We had alot of foe members in RD & we still are on good terms, why would we hit foe off? lol thats just plain cauliflower. What is making me still back up RD is that, there is no proof of us hitting their ts3 off whatsoever. 

@@holydreams

p50s & sithlord did d/c. Sithlord started d/cing when we hit 32 people & once he d/ced people started to drop like flies. when we told p50s to pick up the call, we already checked ts3 & he d/ced as well.

I got ddosed right before u guys attacked, so what im saying is.....if both FOE & Rd got hit off. Its only logical someone from outside of the fight were hitting both of us.

Please I really don't want to be on bad terms with foe because you guys actually got an event with us & fought us clean (unlike eop). If you're going to be the guy that makes foe's topics, please don't comment afterwards with tomatoic brown sticky stuff.

@

Here is my two cents......

Take a look at the picture you brought up...the picture is from July.....even if that is a real picture(which i doubt) it was from long ago & it doesn't prove that he used it at the foe prep lol, neither does the 2nd picture.

@

Here is my two cents......

Take a look at the picture you brought up...the picture is from July.....even if that is a real picture(which i doubt) it was from long ago & it doesn't prove that he used it at the foe prep lol, neither does the 2nd picture.

i was just answering the question. proving rd has a booter and that rd hits people off.

Lmfa0o0o0o? How do you know they are even talking about ddosing rofl that is just a r3tarded statement by a r3tarded guy. Oh ye it was from you then it is understandable since you are a r3tard yourself. And dont fucking come talking about excuses. EVERY SINGLE TIME zu loses a prep they cry about they got ddosed etc. Haha sad clan cant take a loss so you brainwash your members so they dont leave. You fucking suck l0l

you're lost. no hope for you