Olympus; the new XL (pre eoc)

kylee

i guess i went in and joined the wrong clan, i was looking for an organized and a clan with quality. 

when the people who recruited me they said thats what you guys are, but with people begging for games necks, and like 30% of the clan not actual members in osrs... i shortly found out you guys were just a masser clan. decline my app idc if i could i would take it down, it gives ME a bad image.

as i said to BvG, nothing against you guys. you are just inexperienced and best of luck to you Olympus.

as of you tom valor, your a brown sticky stuff caller who stutters and gets mad when ppl arent where you want them...

like i said the first trip i came too, stay focused and dont let ppl call over you. when you start stuttering take a deep breathe and try again... 

use your directions and the level wild your in, south west east of sperm lvl17 by ghost hut. instead of "omg over here by the building south of sperm"

notice after that fight 7-10 ppl left and you were like "im declining their apps" who gives a fuck you made them leave with your brown sticky stuffty calling

jsut the worst calling i've ever heard in any clan and i hope you guys can work on it.

Good luck in the future olympus, just not the right clan for me.

Quality over Quantity.

Topic worthy, I guess you needed to get this off your chest. lel

To be fair... you coulda given him some proper critisism instead of just saying ur leaving instantly. And you decide to leave after one trip? I mean olympus is a brown sticky stuffty masser clan but give them a chanse.

ive told them many times, just got fed up with it this trip cause tom valor was blaming the "applicants" for getting cleared. it's his stutter calling that got us cleared lmao

"come ca now!"

>>2 seconds later

"wtf we're getting rushed at sperm come now!!!"

>>10 seconds later (after ts being silent)

"you new kids have to learn to retttttttt urn "

im sure im not the only one who thought that, 7-10 ppl left after he said that not just applicants but even ur "heros" and members lol

i guess i went in and joined the wrong clan, i was looking for an organized and a clan with quality. 

when the people who recruited me they said thats what you guys are, but with people begging for games necks, and like 30% of the clan not actual members in osrs... i shortly found out you guys were just a masser clan. decline my app idc if i could i would take it down, it gives ME a bad image.

as i said to BvG, nothing against you guys. you are just inexperienced and best of luck to you Olympus.

as of you tom valor, your a brown sticky stuff caller who stutters and gets mad when ppl arent where you want them...

like i said the first trip i came too, stay focused and dont let ppl call over you. when you start stuttering take a deep breathe and try again... 

use your directions and the level wild your in, south west east of sperm lvl17 by ghost hut. instead of "omg over here by the building south of sperm"

notice after that fight 7-10 ppl left and you were like "im declining their apps" who gives a fuck you made them leave with your brown sticky stuffty calling

jsut the worst calling i've ever heard in any clan and i hope you guys can work on it.

Good luck in the future olympus, just not the right clan for me.

Quality over Quantity.

Hello Kylee, I didn't call at all, and no one got mad lmfao, I know you "dont want to join another clan cuz your bad exp or something" but I think you just want to go back in your normal id again lmao

none of these is true, and as long as you and i know it, i dont care.

Hello Kylee, I didn't call at all, and no one got mad lmfao, I know you "dont want to join another clan cuz your bad exp or something" but I think you just want to go back in your normal id again lmao

none of these is true, and as long as you and i know it, i dont care.

propaganda

you guys are bad as long as your calling or you face the facts and work on your calling.

theres only 2 ways this can progress, better or worst. 

all up to you

best of luck

Ok so everyone is loosing to a "masser" clan? Nice so much for quality over quantity lmfao. Idk what is worse... loosing to a masser clan or trying to make a topic calling them brown sticky stuff when they have been destroying everyone this past month lol.

propaganda

you guys are bad as long as your calling or you face the facts and work on your calling.

theres only 2 ways this can progress, better or worst. 

all up to you

best of luck

Ehh, im pretty sure I only called when you was banned... lmao. 

You were a leak, nice fake logs, i mean, how can someone recuited yesterday know about sharkbrew?

Ehh, im pretty sure I only called when you was banned... lmao. 

You were a leak, nice fake logs, i mean, how can someone recuited yesterday know about sharkbrew?

see thats what i mean. you guys are recruiting randoms to your clan.

like cmon, how can u accept someone into the clan when they ONLY play f2p osrs lol

we use to use purewarfare in pre eoc, and was searching around for something like that in osrs and came upon sharkbrew, made this acc when i found it so i can see what other clans look like, and compared to olympus you guys are a bunch of massers lol with a weak rank system

This and the kid skipped the trip, was a spastic, plus we have 3-4 callers lol.

thats what i mean, a weak supporting cast for BvG, main caller valor : stutter issues and no1 can even understand the other caller hes 4n as fuck why would the ts be quite for half the fight and them asking "is it still going on" if there were that many callers lmao

the propaganda in this clan is real... how the was today a not a mandatory event... 

It was a mandatory event. We ended because we thought everyone else had ended, then we found out about some action going down so we massed up a 14 man stryke team to go hit it because yolo. We hit 2 clans with 14 people and ended up as the last ones out there. We moved to singles to let returners join us to rehit it, ran back east to get stuck in andddd everyone had left, I dont know what happened to most of em but...

0b75b9bcf37c286052ce4892dba403f7.png

As you can tell, we were pretty amused at being the last ones chilling up by corp.

see thats what i mean. you guys are recruiting randoms to your clan.

like cmon, how can u accept someone into the clan when they ONLY play f2p osrs lol

we use to use purewarfare in pre eoc, and was searching around for something like that in osrs and came upon sharkbrew, made this acc when i found it so i can see what other clans look like, and compared to olympus you guys are a bunch of massers lol with a weak rank system

You call it rectuiting randoms, I call it bringing new people into the community. Maybe you don't like it, but we are one of only a few clans that are not filled to the brim with multiclanners and I think that is a positive thing. You can call us massers all you want, but the truth is that we have been clearing clans left and right, and clans are staying off each other to focus on us.

1db5cdd106014512637daaafa1c67476.png

Once we hit, off purple :P 

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your time with us, if you really had an issue with our calling then maybe you should have given some suggestions or offered to help call yourself before rage quitting and flamebaiting.

Also, a bit off topic but I checked your POV topics. both on our forums and sharkbrew. Our forums you have 5 replies, mostly consisting of "nice vid, ty 4 vidding" and sharkbrew you have one reply from an Olympus member. You aren't better than most of our members and no one thought so, sorry to disappoint you.

Tom Valor only called once, for a period of maybe 20, 30 seconds at most, when we were waiting on returners. There was no mass exodus because of his calling, and you weren't on the trip at that point so I don't see how you could comment on it.

It was a mandatory event. We ended because we thought everyone else had ended, then we found out about some action going down so we massed up a 14 man stryke team to go hit it because yolo. We hit 2 clans with 14 people and ended up as the last ones out there. We moved to singles to let returners join us to rehit it, ran back east to get stuck in andddd everyone had left, I dont know what happened to most of em but...

0b75b9bcf37c286052ce4892dba403f7.png

As you can tell, we were pretty amused at being the last ones chilling up by corp.

You call it rectuiting randoms, I call it bringing new people into the community. Maybe you don't like it, but we are one of only a few clans that are not filled to the brim with multiclanners and I think that is a positive thing. You can call us massers all you want, but the truth is that we have been clearing clans left and right, and clans are staying off each other to focus on us.

1db5cdd106014512637daaafa1c67476.png

Once we hit, off purple :P 

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your time with us, if you really had an issue with our calling then maybe you should have given some suggestions or offered to help call yourself before rage quitting and flamebaiting.

Also, a bit off topic but I checked your POV topics. both on our forums and sharkbrew. Our forums you have 5 replies, mostly consisting of "nice vid, ty 4 vidding" and sharkbrew you have one reply from an Olympus member. You aren't better than most of our members and no one thought so, sorry to disappoint you.

Tom Valor only called once, for a period of maybe 20, 30 seconds at most, when we were waiting on returners. There was no mass exodus because of his calling, and you weren't on the trip at that point so I don't see how you could comment on it.

all points accepted, i did give advice and i did offer to help call, as i have previous history of calling in pre eoc and some of the calls made from you guys made me justin beiber 

with the vid thing, ppl were pming me come to mass "we need ur binds" on pm by more than 10ppl and i thought i found a home but i realized i was wrong. & olympus forums is dead mate... hence why i seeked another forum to be active on (sharkbrew) 

thank you for opening my eyes and showing me why pure clanning isnt what it use to be, hopefully when im done my account i can join a mpc or even a hpc, i know alot more ppl in that scene anyways and the lpc scene was going to be a short term thing anyways since you guys dont pk p2p

as i said previously, its quality not quantity, u may call it bringing new ppl to the community but if they constantly rely on other to feed them returns its considered a masser clan to me, especially when 30% of your clan is only f2p in osrs not p2p (they dont pay for membership) had a great time and a few laughs on ts with you guys and thanks for having me along. just couldnt take the horrid calling anymore (never been in a clan worst than this)

best of luck to you guys, and if u watch my POV i've given you guys way more than what those "new members" could in 5 fights #bind-unit