[VERIFIED][AWAITING DISPUTE]Outbreak Monday madness 3-0 Chaos 2-1 Olympus

Spliff

We'll fight any clan with 80 combat cap but Chaos wanted to do a 90 combat cap which Eddie said no then it went down to 87 combat cap. It's not our fault that we had more 87's then them, their own members said it was dumb for them to accept a 87 combat cap. Like I said we will fight any clan out there when people wouldn't fight Trauma we fought two times in one week and will continue to fight them. People need to realize it's a game quit being so butt hurt over a lost with rules that their leader's agreed too. On the Olympus' prep weren't going to use the people over 80 combat until they didn't want to match the number and then when they lost then said we got ddos. Also don't say you was not trying in round 1 you put up a fight and got beat lol. On the RD sure we have a agreement but if you guys could have the same agreement you would also you're just jealous that we have it you don't have it. Grow a set and fight whoever you can whoever it is. The first time we fought Trauma a leader of another lpc pmed Eddie you guys have guts to fight them and question to him why does it take guts to fight anyone on a game? You lose on a game or win on a game!

We'll fight any clan with 80 combat cap but Chaos wanted to do a 90 combat cap which Eddie said no then it went down to 87 combat cap. It's not our fault that we had more 87's then them, their own members said it was dumb for them to accept a 87 combat cap. Like I said we will fight any clan out there when people wouldn't fight Trauma we fought two times in one week and will continue to fight them. People need to realize it's a game quit being so butt hurt over a lost with rules that their leader's agreed too. On the Olympus' prep weren't going to use the people over 80 combat until they didn't want to match the number and then when they lost then said we got ddos. Also don't say you was not trying in round 1 you put up a fight and got beat lol. On the RD sure we have a agreement but if you guys could have the same agreement you would also you're just jealous that we have it you don't have it. Grow a set and fight whoever you can whoever it is. The first time we fought Trauma a leader of another lpc pmed Eddie you guys have guts to fight them and question to him why does it take guts to fight anyone on a game? You lose on a game or win on a game!

1. The rules were 20 min, you brought in 19. We didn't have to sit, but we were planning on just smacking you once for lulz then getting a rechal. That's why we all rushed with no prayers up, unpotted. Once you guys started fighting back we decided to just fight it out. I would've said good on you for the win that round, except...

2. You already had 80s in with you round 1. I already posted a pic I took from your own vid to prove it. That was the reason the whole event turned into an unmatched brown sticky stuffshow. We were promised the 80s would be hopping onto their low levels and they didn't. We were mad, brown sticky stuff went downhill. The whole situation could've easily been avoided had you not brought the high levels.

1. The rules were 20 min, you brought in 19. We didn't have to sit, but we were planning on just smacking you once for lulz then getting a rechal. That's why we all rushed with no prayers up, unpotted. Once you guys started fighting back we decided to just fight it out. I would've said good on you for the win that round, except...

2. You already had 80s in with you round 1. I already posted a pic I took from your own vid to prove it. That was the reason the whole event turned into an unmatched brown sticky stuffshow. We were promised the 80s would be hopping onto their low levels and they didn't. We were mad, brown sticky stuff went downhill. The whole situation could've easily been avoided had you not brought the high levels.

we will fight anyone with an 80 cb cap l0l /query eddie moron

Where has outbreak gained this confidence from? Obviously letting RD maxed accounts will make them good, otherwise they would be pretty brown sticky stuff like ass-scent

Interesting coming from someone in ZU. I remember a time when ZU was just open and they had huge backing from a HPC for a long time until they no longer needed training wheels. How can you judge this clan for a similar arrangement? In fact many clans have done this and currently do this. Take your faulty logic back to Sydney.