Supremacy Member At Breaking Point

K0nt

On 11/28/2019 at 8:16 PM, ┣┫_88 said:

wizzyg i was on that same ride and it sucks join a different clan l0l you're the only person with a microphone who goes to their minis anymore.

Foh lmao rat i piss on you

I remember your weird retarded topic about rage doxing people (wasnt a dox at all) and now you’re sucking their dick.. 

2 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Foh lmao rat i piss on you

I remember your weird retarded topic about rage doxing people (wasnt a dox at all) and now you’re sucking their dick..

l0l theres a whole story to that but itd be cringe to post a novel about it on sb

good thing im autistic so heres ur novel warning this is just for this guy no one else read this its a waste of ure time, you could be doing more productive things like working out, taking a walk, looking for a job, going to church picking up a new hobby, really anything other than reading a paragraph about a forum post. promise u take my word on it bros.

i got some dms that seemed creepy then my friend got off work and was like "oops i told edgi your irl loc because i said you guys should suck eachothers dicks ;)🌈 last night" so i lold and kept shitposting. you see forum posting at times can be like jousting, or fencing.. not always 100% serious sometimes just for the sport of it. rage has some good shitposters and they made fine adversaries. and u thought that was some big serious thing l0l faggort

1 hour ago, ┣┫_88 said:

l0l theres a whole story to that but itd be cringe to post a novel about it on sb

good thing im autistic so heres ur novel warning this is just for this guy no one else read this its a waste of ure time, you could be doing more productive things like working out, taking a walk, looking for a job, going to church picking up a new hobby, really anything other than reading a paragraph about a forum post. promise u take my word on it bros.

i got some dms that seemed creepy then my friend got off work and was like "oops i told edgi your irl loc because i said you guys should suck eachothers dicks ;)🌈 last night" so i lold and kept shitposting. you see forum posting at times can be like jousting, or fencing.. not always 100% serious sometimes just for the sport of it. rage has some good shitposters and they made fine adversaries. and u thought that was some big serious thing l0l faggort

How long did it take you to type and think of all this weird nonsense lol and fyi I’m taking a shit at work right now so I’m being productive as fuck

6 hours ago, Fuzz said:

How long did it take you to type and think of all this weird nonsense lol and fyi I’m taking a shit at work right now so I’m being productive as fuck

uh like a minute, only because i originally wasn't going to explain it but changed my mind and went back.