Thoughts on the activity of each clan?

موني

What do u guys think each clan is currently good at doing Ex (Pk Trips,Keeping Ts Active,Mini's,Midweeks,Luring)

Most active forums currently
1.Foe
2.Eop
3.CP
4.RD

5.ZU
idk about the rest

Most Active TS
1.EOP
2.SUP
3.FOE

4.CP
5.LT
6,RD

Not sure about the rest

EOP-Most Active Ts,Always look for events like mini's etc. (Some Troll People) Murd,Berry,Sean,Nish,Cronic etc. are prob the friendliest ranks in EOP.
FOE-Somewhat active ts most people are mature with a little bit of joking around and are very good at keeping community active with mini's,staking etc. Adhi,Danny,Josh,Luke,Pk 3lmo are always talking to new members.
RD-Always trying to recruit and stay active. Ranks are prob the most active out of any clan. Parm,Shawn,P50's stick out the most in RD to me cause there always on ts and talking to members and getting to know them
ZU-Idk I'm banned on there ts
SUP-Funny community always welcome people to chill in Ts

LT-Ranks aren't that experienced but they know how to keep a community active on ts, Only rank I know is David

BV-Idk if they are even open

CP-I don't go in there ts to see what they do but it seems they do well on weekends. Franco has a funny forums avatar xD

TLP-Active ts3 even though they are just re-opening, they have some oldschool people coming back just as FOE does. Shawn VU,Iobs,Mash etc. are some old faces im seeing come back for TLP

Our forums have averaged over 1000 posts a day for almost 2 weeks running, FOE's forums according to their top poster page have gotten 547 posts today, so theirs isn't exactly the most active.

Aside from that I have no idea what other clans TS's are like as I never go on them.

Our forums have averaged over 1000 posts a day for almost 2 weeks running, FOE's forums according to their top poster page have gotten 547 posts today.

Im on EOP forums alot but I just based it off of Topics made daily/replies to those topics within the day just assumed FOE had more.

I think eop have the most active ts/ and maybe forums, but idk never check them out.

FOE has the most sucessful events such as staking, minis, preps, events. we always have fun and dont mind if new kids hang around us. Many clans are scared to fight each other in the weekdays so we cant do much but skill, talk, and stake.

I think eop have the most active ts/ and maybe forums, but idk never check them out.

FOE has the most sucessful events such as staking, minis, preps, events. we always have fun and dont mind if new kids hang around us. Many clans are scared to fight each other in the weekdays so we cant do much but skill, talk, and stake.

Idk, I've been on there forums since 2011 and I've never been ddos'd in a prep/mini against them so they are fine.