Which server do you prefer?

Braden

F2p.

P2P preps and mini's are cool. But when your out on the weekend and most clans have similar opts and it takes an hour for someone to do something, its a fucking a joke lmfao.

Take today for a prime example, Rd had 45, Fi 50, Cp 45? Lt 45, the first bit of action was RD hitting off LT's teamspeak then camping them in ss 45mins into the trip.

Lmao you chat so much brown sticky stuff it honestly makes me laugh.

Your constant need to propagate mindless propaganda about Redemption rather than focusing on your own rapidly dying clan doesn't annoy me, it just makes me sad for your members  :(

ZU could have perhaps amounted to something had you guys switched your focus from RD to yourselves but now it's too late. 

Closing time
Turn all of the lights on over every boy and every girl

To me, F2p Requires more Clan organisation, and better leadership. P2P requires Better cash stacks, and singular skill (pray switching etc). I always find that F2p is more intense and enjoyable to me, though P2P is fun and can make the bank, lose it if you go try hard with an inventory for jad. I feel like p2p would be better if there were more fights too >_>