Which server do you prefer?

Braden

Simple question

Which server do you prefer? F2P or P2P and why?

For me, personally has been and always will be F2P for the simple fact is that I've always seen this server more popular and the fights are more enjoyable. What I love about F2P that it's such a basic idea but there's been so many strategies implemented by clans, that it's become a server that clan ranks have had to think hard about how they approach fights, how they defend, when do they rush and what style is the best for the situation. I've experienced F2P wars both in main, pure, also even had to call numerous F2P fights and I can definitely say the hype and intensity that is portrayed via F2P events are 100% more enjoyable.

There's my 2 cents.

F2p.

P2P preps and mini's are cool. But when your out on the weekend and most clans have similar opts and it takes an hour for someone to do something, its a fucking a joke lmfao.

Take today for a prime example, Rd had 45, Fi 50, Cp 45? Lt 45, the first bit of action was RD hitting off LT's teamspeak then camping them in ss 45mins into the trip.

I've always been F2P based pking in world teams (world 19) Before EOP came out they used to be a big team in world 20, we were all pures had some rune pures on each side as'well tanks and we'd just fucking go at it all day hopping to each others worlds and killing each other, flaming each other because we were from different world teams. There were more worlds but 19/20 were the most populated however you had world 13,14, 25 and 68 who were f2p pure teams as'well. There's actually a few world 19/20 members still lurking around these forums you'd be surprised this went on around 2004/5 and ended when the wilderness got taken away. This was technically how i found pures considering i had IRL friends in world 19 who told me to make a pure roughly around 4th grade.

@@Braden fam

fuckin' mastermind sons

<cassidy69> i heard some brown sticky stuff bout braden
<cassidy69> you probs know already tho
<cassidy69> regarding your db
<cassidy69> lol
<slushpuppy> na
<slushpuppy> which db
<cassidy69> sharkbrew
<slushpuppy> what about it
<cassidy69> supposily yeah
<cassidy69> i dont have the proof on me but the proof is in your acp