Thoughts?

Hazardous

omg a pure clan brung mains!!!11

Grow up, every clan that wants even the slightest chance to compete brings mains. The top 3 clans all have main clans on their beck and call and if you think your clan doesn't bring mains they are either irrelevant or your oblivious. The fact that they are in the same CC is just arguing semantics.

Yes the fact that every good pure clan brings mains is pathetic and I can guarantee everyone, bar maybe EoP who's pull would significantly drop, would like to see this changed. But it's not going to happen any time soon. Do you honestly expect FOE or Fi to fight EoP +20 mains without mains of their own? No. Why would they knowingly put themselves in that predicament. You fight fire with fire around here or you get burnt.

Grow up, every clan that wants even the slightest chance to compete brings mains. The top 3 clans all have main clans on their beck and call and if you think your clan doesn't bring mains they are either irrelevant or your oblivious. The fact that they are in the same CC is just arguing semantics.

Yes the fact that every good pure clan brings mains is pathetic and I can guarantee everyone, bar maybe EoP who's pull would significantly drop, would like to see this changed. But it's not going to happen any time soon. Do you honestly expect FOE or Fi to fight EoP +20 mains without mains of their own? No. Why would they knowingly put themselves in that predicament. You fight fire with fire around here or you get burnt.

We don't have mains you tomato LOL neither does Fi

Yes the fact that every good pure clan brings mains is pathetic and I can guarantee everyone, bar maybe EoP who's pull would significantly drop, would like to see this changed. But it's not going to happen any time soon. Do you honestly expect FOE or Fi to fight EoP +20 mains without mains of their own? No. Why would they knowingly put themselves in that predicament. You fight fire with fire around here or you get burnt.

you're the reason that this community is fucked. so funny to see that you have to team with a whole main clan. not just once but on weekdays aswell.  not to mention they are the brown sticky stufftiest main clan in the scene

1. What would you do if your leaders decided to team with a main clan during a official pk trip?

I wouldn't care, pures have been obsolete past ~70(?) combat since fenders/torsos/etc and it's one less clan that might target me. If you're sick of getting wrecked by mains.. make a better type of account or stop putting yourself in a position to be sniped.

2. Can you complain about other clans bringing mains if your clan does it aswell?

What a cauliflower fucking question..

Anyways instead of bitching about it, do something. If your clan is so good it shouldn't matter that "brown sticky stuff clans" bring mains, we've all dealt with it for years. If you're constantly dying to mains during a trip you're probably bad at sticking with the group, warring itself or your leaders put you in a position to fail over and over...in which case I'd suggest stepping up or fucking off.

Posts like "it's annoying" is basically the exact response the leaders of these clans that bring mains are looking for, anything to verify the notion that it's detracting from your enjoyment on weekends is a positive in their eyes.

looks like every good and bad clan brings mains now lmfao