All i want to know is why?

Acid Tripz

It's weird that NOW you're starting to talk like you actually care? I remember chatting with you when SB was still new and all I heard was bullbrown sticky stuff about generating forum posts and

Hehe you basically took isolated events out of context and tried to form a rather weak argument against my tenure of sharkbrew. Everyone knows you are neither trueful or sincere, hence why no1 took you seriously now and before in PW(when you were known as pwna fella).

Previously you attempted to exert some influence over sharkbrew before with IVP and Quode. Luckily they saw past your philistine ideology. Sharkbrew is where it is today, because of the combined effort of the entire rank team. Not because of you.

Humorously you crawled back to PW after being rejected, and still got rejected yet again

:hehehe:

I always cared, or else i'll just slack off like karl did during PW...like you know, let the mods take over.

lastly contrary to your perceived beliefs, every community site's activity peaked after weekends.. and after jagex nuked pure clanning with EOC, PW basically bowed out and closed.

It is ludicrous to believe that people come on sharkbrew/clan warfare/pure warfare to talk about what color their dog is, or which presidential candidate they voted for. Their sole reason here is to publicly humiliate their opponents in the game called runescape.

I understand my market, you don't. That is why you will always be ignored by those who know better.

all these RS bundle of twigss make it sound like RS is their life and they care about it way too much, its a game that myself and others have quit because they either dont have time for it or they just dont give a fuck about it anymore, its a game to have fun and fuck about on and not to be taken seriously like most of the people on here do l0l

I just find it funny how the activity on this site lacks during the weekdays when there are no events and that 75% of all the topics being brown sticky stuff out on these forums, especially clan discussion, are all troll topics made to spite people and instigate negative responses from people. You can look at the statuses on this site as well. It's disgusting. Yet even with that you still can't find the time of day to moderate that brown sticky stuff??? There are only like 6-7 topics that are put up every day and you can usually see the intent in them within the first sentence. You have how many staff members? Are you saying you and your entire staff can't fucking moderate 6 topics a day that usually consist of a few words or sentences. You can not convince me or anyone else that there is any type of moderation that goes on here. You're just lazy and you don't take the responsibility serious. Kind of how you like to blame Karl for those same things (although most people will agree that Karl was far better than you are in terms of moderation). 

Just wanna throw my two cents on this paragraph because it's relevant to me. It's ridiculously hard to draw the line on what I should moderate and what I should just leave up. Its evident that the pure community has always been 'outgoing', for lack of a better word. We make racist jokes as if it's normal and socially acceptable. Other people often consider that everyone except their own clan has a mental disability. I moderate other places outside Sharkbrew and I even run another gaming community and I have never seen such a level of toxicity anywhere else. The thing is almost everyone engages in childish flame on a regular basis. I have to draw the line somewhere, but the last thing I want to do is end up banning 3/4 of the community. The pure community is thin regarding active players as it is, the last thing I want to do is discourage people from communicating and engaging together, even if that level of engagement is poor at best. It's an unrealistic expectation to moderate all the flame on Sharkbrew simply because if I did, Sharkbrew wouldn't exist because half of the user base would be banned at this point. I'm trying my best to make this place better, but unfortunately there is only so much I can do. Seriously, it's not easy trying to keep everyone happy :\

Honestly PW started the breed on this evolution of flame, In the first case of pure clanning on www.Pure-community.com, flame was to an absolute minimum. Once we changed over to PW the moderators were biased, Moderators like WAR leader xpnkrockemox were caught selling IPs to clans. The real evidence resulted in causing a natural hate for clans that ddos/hack, and now that clans ddos on the regular, people just don't give a fuck anymore & as you know the RANKS in each clan influence their members. So when they see people talking about (oh this clans brown sticky stuff, fuck that clan i just ddosed that broccoli) Then the members think it's cool to do it too and jump in on the flame wars. It's cool to do healthy demoralizing banters like Controls infamous "Your clan is losing" or "Selling full addy" when hitting Fi/CP. However we have now come to the era where this is now cool, hackers and ddosers are glorified, when back then they'd be the absolute brown sticky stuff of the community and be excluded from ANY clan they wanted to join. 

I'm nice on topics where I see it fit.

When I see topics full of brown sticky stuff (usually sup's/rd's) I call em out on it, which usually results in them spouting random brown sticky stuff that has nothing to do with their trip l0l.

This

You still struggle to write properly structured arguments in paragraphs too. As much as I love reading this ragefilled post coming that stems from resentment over what I said to you before, and further resentment that today that what I said before was proven correct, there are a few factual inaccuracies I wish to HL in your little textwall.

The last time I checked:

• Sharkbrew is the first community site to host a prep tracking system based on a fair and just scoring system that encourage clans to fight better clans.
  • Clans still post aftermaths for me to record into the CLW
  • Clans still take CLW ranking system seriously
  • I still get PMs from pure/main clans on using world tracker
  • There are active main/pure clans using the memberlist
  • Pures still post PK videos in the sidebar video list
  • sharkbrew has about 250~ daily users inspite of the fact that some clans openly declare sharkbrew offlimits to their own members. That is 10 more than the daily amount of CWF- which didn't have the same stigma as attached to sharkbrew
  • Our rank team consist of non bias mods. Any transgressions are quickly dealt with.

In the past, pure community sites consisted mainly of 1 IPB forum for everyone to flame on, and nothing else. The mod team generally lead the site overall, and they have been exposed before for leaking IPs. However the crux of the matter is, they provided an abysmal representation of the pure community due to the lack of contributions by the webmaster, and 1 sided rank teams. Sharkbrew solves this problem by providing a safe environment, platform and tools for Pures and PKers.

Your methodology of stamping out all flame has been brushed aside by the rank teams of sharkbrew, and the rank team of PW. Its only use it in the skilling and community main clans where their weekend event consists of who can catch the most # of sharks on a saturday night.

The pure community doesn't need another lazyass webmaster who milks the community for ad money while giving 0 in return. The PC deserves much better. I aim to give the PC the proper representation it deserves.

This actually made me laugh.

You've given clans a world tracker and memberlist + more total members on the site daily, therefore cleaner site and attitudes? I don't care if you're the host of this site, that's some straight up brown sticky stuff logic.

As to do with leaking ips? Lol? You've had your own issues with regards to that so don't even try calling out other sites for it.

Sure you've done a good job of hosting this site so far (aka haven't gotten hacked by sv yet) but don't act as though your site is better than the rest purely because of like 6 or 7 facts that you've gathered up from god knows where.

The bottom line is that people take Runescape.com way to serious, especially in the clanning/pking community. People flame and talk trash for several reasons. Some do it because it makes them feel alpha when they kill you in a video game while throwing out colorful insults, others do it for the trolls and lols, others do it because they actually want to crush your spirit. What too many people seem to lose sight of is that this is a game meant to be played for enjoyment, and while I am competitive myself and admire the competitive spirit of the community when a computer game becomes all about your win/loss column and flaming and fun is out of the equation... it really just seems to me like you need to take a step back and learn to enjoy the game again. Don't get me wrong, when I fight I fight to win and am disappointed whenever I lose, but I play because I find the game fun, especially clanning. If we lose, I can accept it and move on, if we win, I can accept it and move on. Moderate amounts of trash talk and flame are to be expected, but sometimes it just seems like the extent of some people's vocabulary is "lol u suck" and "lol i fuked ur mum".

Hehe you basically took isolated events out of context and tried to form a rather weak argument against my tenure of sharkbrew. Everyone knows you are neither trueful or sincere, hence why no1 took you seriously now and before in PW(when you were known as pwna fella).

Previously you attempted to exert some influence over sharkbrew before with IVP and Quode. Luckily they saw past your philistine ideology. Sharkbrew is where it is today, because of the combined effort of the entire rank team. Not because of you.

Humorously you crawled back to PW after being rejected, and still got rejected yet again

:hehehe:

I always cared, or else i'll just slack off like karl did during PW...like you know, let the mods take over.

lastly contrary to your perceived beliefs, every community site's activity peaked after weekends.. and after jagex nuked pure clanning with EOC, PW basically bowed out and closed.

It is ludicrous to believe that people come on sharkbrew/clan warfare/pure warfare to talk about what color their dog is, or which presidential candidate they voted for. Their sole reason here is to publicly humiliate their opponents in the game called runescape.

I understand my market, you don't. That is why you will always be ignored by those who know better.

whoa my nigga is at it