rank the rank structures

nick_hamilton

Basically this is going to be no fun for the newbundle of twigss, but rank the current rank structures.

1. Tlp- Most of them are truly oldschool ranks and know how to lead a clan

2. Foe- They have some oldschool guys in there that help drive the clan and make people believe in the current "leader"

3. Cp- seeing as drunk still leads most events he was never the best but was never the worst either

4. EoP- Solo king returning really saved them this spot, before hand they were nothing with his leadership they have united their clan and are pushing forward

5. Fi- Chris stepping down has really hurt them. I miss the days of [FI]Davey leading them, with all of these guys going to elder they have taken a drop, but no where near the newbundle of twigs clans

Gap

6. RD- Best leadership in the newbundle of twigs era, but unable to compete with anyone above

7. S- have a couple of guys that know whats going on but for the most part they are completely clueless

8. Lt- They have a bunch of private server kids leading their clan. Self-explanatory

9. Zu- These guys cant pull 20 and don't seem to prep anybody but eop and lose every time. These guys must have some serious unconfident leaders.

I know I shouldn't but I enjoy this@@

TLP- Hopefully they continue to ignore Soron, or completely brown sticky stuff on him like the whole ex-member debate.

Foe- Run by a warlord in Adhi and slave ranks (Moderator) which consists almost entirely of kids who got Council in the Zenith merge and MM kids who literally were too cauliflower/too disliked to be ranks in MM.

CP- Maybe if Chain69 CC comes back they'll compete for a month or two, otherwise Drunk can create a nice 25 vs 25 F2P clw clan.

EoP- Solo is good, don't really have any low ranks to take over when this crop re-retire tho.

Fi- Chris is ok, the current ranks are pretty bad

RD- All I know about them is that sithlord guy is in it and I find him boring

S- Lol @ them threatening TLP's site, that brown sticky stuff is funny. Props to them

LT- Hand to god I thought this was still a private server clan, and I literally can't name one person in it.

ZU- Blew their chance, should just hand their 20 or so members off to TLP or Foe