Who's massing in f2p?

Link`

the only clans that are not massing LPC wise is imperial/trauma. chaos, remedy, olympus, conviction, outbreak, and curse, all mass.

For the pure community as a whole I feel like LPC's massing isn't a bad thing at all. I know everyone has given Olympus brown sticky stuff for massing for the last couple of months, but for the pure community as a whole, the masser clans are bringing new pures into the community ect ect.

Also as a side note I see either Imperial or Trauma becoming, and remaining, #1 matched LPC for a while if they continue to not mass. 

For the pure community as a whole I feel like LPC's massing isn't a bad thing at all. I know everyone has given Olympus brown sticky stuff for massing for the last couple of months, but for the pure community as a whole, the masser clans are bringing new pures into the community ect ect.

Also as a side note I see either Imperial or Trauma becoming, and remaining, #1 matched LPC for a while if they continue to not mass. 

Agreed. We need to keep fresh people in the pure community otherwise we will die out. 'Newbundle of twigss' aren't a bad thing, without them we wouldn't have a community in the first place.

zu

Dumb question but are you talking about individual people or clans? 

olympus/chaos/lt i've seen there autospammers in w308 xD

the only clans that are not massing LPC wise is imperial/trauma. chaos, remedy, olympus, conviction, outbreak, and curse, all mass.

zu is spamming in 308 edge lel

Agreed. We need to keep fresh people in the pure community otherwise we will die out. 'Newbundle of twigss' aren't a bad thing, without them we wouldn't have a community in the first place.

NO ! I meant actual masser CC's not actual LPC/MPC/HPC. I'm talking about like pinkies and aprons and such like it was in 2005. Sheesh  <_<

Couldn't be any more true.

Back in 2005 if you clanned back then you were most likely recruted via edge. The "masser" clans not only bring new people into the LPC community but give the chance for the MPC/HPC brackets to grow when/if they level their accounts.