Rage Gwasses & Fully Clears ROT FT. BP/OG

Broxxx

1 hour ago, Danny Phantom said:

didnt u get 3-0ed by them in p2p just over a month ago?

lmfao fucking victim just because your clan bent the knee to mains, doesnt mean theyll do the same, rage limited their potential for doing it which i dont agree with from a leadership/caring about your clan pov imo, but at least they can say their leaders would never do this:

5dad834b9e576b36670f2582ad58eee8.png

pussy ass niggas LOOL

2 minutes ago, Royce said:

Was easy eitherway 

no doubt its easy to kill a few 1 itemers in snakeskin who were only there to stop you from having a fight

merging cc with 2 other clans to kill those few 1 itemers seems a bit of an overkill though

30 minutes ago, fact check said:

when foe, apex & zenith thought simping rot would be advantageous 

so not any different than rage who thought simping af/rev would be advantageous only to be left to fend for themselves at their weekend trips :P

2 hours ago, Briand said:

so not any different than rage who thought simping af/rev would be advantageous only to be left to fend for themselves at their weekend trips :P

zenith and apex are taking orders from rot, as foe used to lmfao, rage does what they want

if you don't know the difference, you're probably in a simp clan

2 hours ago, Briand said:

if you're in a simp clan you take 3rd hand orders

rot--> your leaders --> you

you're stuck a slave forever until you leave your clan, your clan dies, or you quit

off is no longer for sale and simp clans need to be made an example of

10 minutes ago, fact check said:

zenith and apex are taking orders from rot, as foe used to lmfao, rage does what they want

if you don't know the difference, you're probably in a simp clan

i guess af just randomly stumbled upon that open cc yesterday lol just luck i guess

rage are taking as many orders from af/rev as apex/zenith does from rot lol they are not any more special

15 minutes ago, Briand said:

i guess af just randomly stumbled upon that open cc yesterday lol just luck i guess

rage are taking as many orders from af/rev as apex/zenith does from rot lol they are not any more special

is that what your simp leader tells you?

It's simple, there's a group of clans who have decided to simp rot, giving up all control of their clan to a now dying clan, and the other clans who can think for themselves. You are in the group that chooses to be a slave on a 20year old java game.

11 minutes ago, fact check said:

is that what your simp leader tells you?

It's simple, there's a group of clans who have decided to simp rot, giving up all control of their clan to a now dying clan, and the other clans who can think for themselves. You are in the group that chooses to be a slave on a 20year old java game.

idk, i dont have a leader as im not even in a clan

just speaking from previous experiences of when your clan used to get random minion clans to do what your leaders told them to do which ended up killing their clans and later af itself

guess you wouldnt know that though because your clanning history only stretches 1 year max lol which is why you're sitting on a hider account

3 hours ago, Briand said:

idk, i dont have a leader as im not even in a clan

just speaking from previous experiences of when your clan used to get random minion clans to do what your leaders told them to do which ended up killing their clans and later af itself

guess you wouldnt know that though because your clanning history only stretches 1 year max lol which is why you're sitting on a hider account

seems you have a lot of simping clan experience, never known anything else

4 minutes ago, fact check said:

seems you have a lot of simping clan experience, never known anything else

its actually quite funny you use the word simp in all your posts

also quite ironic considering your clans history which you should ask mk paul (if you even know who he is) about