Blunt Purez Proudly Presents | The Downfall of Onslaught Part 1 | Ft. Audio leak & Private SB staff meeting

Blunt Purez

Crazy how a rank team of confirmed leaks from other clans are so parinoid lol.

Everyone in doxslaught either didn't have another clan to accept them or such big noobs they didn't know any better when joining. In 10 months I was at OG tied 1-1  (ran away before 3rd round so they could claim a win) vs zenith and BARELY beat Terror when they were still XLPC. 

I love how all of the pure community silently agrees to just go along with the ongoing joke of "OG on top" 

PS: Pixel why are you so obsessed with me? kinda creepy

1 hour ago, L0G4N said:

Crazy how a rank team of confirmed leaks from other clans are so parinoid lol.

Everyone in doxslaught either didn't have another clan to accept them or such big noobs they didn't know any better when joining. In 10 months I was at OG tied 1-1  (ran away before 3rd round so they could claim a win) vs zenith and BARELY beat Terror when they were still XLPC. 

I love how all of the pure community silently agrees to just go along with the ongoing joke of "OG on top" 

PS: Pixel why are you so obsessed with me? kinda creepy

It’s a shame you leaked to fulfill your meth addiction you stupid dog l0l

1 hour ago, ONSLAUGHT PUBLIC RELATIONS said:

It’s a shame you leaked to fulfill your meth addiction you stupid dog l0l

Who did I leak to? because I've seen y'all say you have proof of me leaking to LY, Zenith and BP lmao. y'all so confused and clueless. just because someone gets a VPN after getting hit offline once doesn't make them a leak hahahah. 

The only time OG has any type of W is NH and IRL related. legit cannot get a win any other way. Stay mad and keep going IRL. unlike the beta cucks at OG im not embarrassed of my life. 

5 hours ago, FLOWER said:

You got caught leaking logan just get over it, you are so obsessed following the clan around idling in the cc just move on, your acting like people wanna hear your sob story.

Who did I leak 2? LY? Zenith? or BP? because OG is 100% sure that I was leaking but have nothing but assumptions about it. talk about "zero intel" lol. you made me screen share 3x randomly and never found anything. I wasn't the leak so whoever was is probably still at OG. just something for you 2 think about bud. 

35 minutes ago, L0G4N said:

Who did I leak 2? LY? Zenith? or BP? because OG is 100% sure that I was leaking but have nothing but assumptions about it. talk about "zero intel" lol. you made me screen share 3x randomly and never found anything. I wasn't the leak so whoever was is probably still at OG. just something for you 2 think about bud. 

Since you left even your "friends" said that you were leaking, just move on you cry about doxxing but you become what you hate, you have made rsns with ppls irls and cry about being a victim, u got caught and made a new discord and are now in bp and swarm on different ones, you leaked you got caught stop crying.

10 hours ago, L0G4N said:

Who did I leak to? because I've seen y'all say you have proof of me leaking to LY, Zenith and BP lmao. y'all so confused and clueless. just because someone gets a VPN after getting hit offline once doesn't make them a leak hahahah. 

The only time OG has any type of W is NH and IRL related. legit cannot get a win any other way. Stay mad and keep going IRL. unlike the beta cucks at OG im not embarrassed of my life. 

You leaked for a baggie of meth l0000000l