Looking for a clan set

Drip red

I did nothing to you besides help, and I still offer my help after you trying to snake me last night. Let me know what you are looking for and I will gladly do for the cheapest price or free depending on what it is. @@Drip red

how did i snake you in what way. i seen you in that ts with sa with cs ranks looks like u snaked me

how did i snake you in what way. i seen you in that ts with sa with cs ranks looks like u snaked me

I actually was the only one without server admin. And you were trying to tell CV ranks and Scimzz that I was poking you in teamspeak over things that I did not due and I was AFK so I do not know how I could have been poking you. But like I said let me know if you are still looking for Gfx.

I actually was the only one without server admin. And you were trying to tell CV ranks and Scimzz that I was poking you in teamspeak over things that I did not due and I was AFK so I do not know how I could have been poking you. But like I said let me know if you are still looking for Gfx.

i was never talking to cv ranks so i have no idea what ur talking about

• 2 weeks later...