Remedy's Sunday Trip [3.1.15]

Westbrook`

14tenn.jpg

Pulled around ~30, late topic because I didn't have access to my computer with the vid/pics

Remedy Vs w308

First hour of our Trip we just ran around world 8 and fought clans like Judgement/AAO/Viet/xL and some main teams, with our 50s unit.

Remedy Crashes Trauma vs Imperial

We weren't planning on actually doing an official trip today, but we decided to go on anyways because we heard that Trauma and Imperial are fighting at level 23 Sperm. Not wanting to start any drama we just sniped North of the fight not focusing on anyclan, and just hitting the stragglers  that came into us. We dipped out East after we heard Olympus was crashing from North. Thanks for the Loot :P

Remedy vs Curse

For our Last fight of the day, before we hit the Fools Vs Vitality Rune war,  we fought Curse. Knowing we had a +3 we knew this would be really easy considering the fact that we completely destroyed them in a matched prep the other day, and our prediction was correct. Curse tried their cauliflower tactic of logging into our DD (Second Time R Shadow warned me about this, sorry for not listening to you LOL), but we still managed to destroy them with a total of 25 ending before Olympus crashed

Proof that we were up in Ops before the fight got crashed: 

15zgoja.png

VID:

33b9f5262f7fcff358e384be108afa98.png taken straight from ur vid on OP crash and looks like u had 32 to their 25 at the start....nice try on the propaganda dude

LOOOOL I was on a Scout using a Curse cape you fucking broccoli, Team cape 7 is Curse so they had 20-1(which is me) Thats 19, and we are Team cape 20... We had 25, they had 19, thanks for the proof that we won :)

@

LOOOOL I was on a Scout using a Curse cape you fucking broccoli, Team cape 7 is Curse so they had 20-1(which is me) Thats 19, and we are Team cape 20... We had 25, they had 19, thanks for the proof that we won :)

@

i know that but your pic claims curse was cleared on olympus crash and considering theres 20 in your view outside of ca, they werent cleared so who knows how many they actually had left inside of ca where clearly u got pushed from.........just saying 

:mellow: I didn't know remedy teamed up with sun hage. nice trip

only like 3 of his guys came with us the others went to the Fools vs Vitality runewar because they are 40s/50s. He's a pretty good caller and a great friend of mine and krat0s's from way back so we roll with him. 

only like 3 of his guys came with us the others went to the Fools vs Vitality runewar because they are 40s/50s. He's a pretty good caller and a great friend of mine and krat0s's from way back so we roll with him. 

he's 0 Shark from pre-eoc?