Exposing Convictions intentions

Flurky

tbh this isnt clan beef, its a warning to the guys that don't know who toxic is (the ones you recruited from edge) They will fall victims to this not your members with half a cell

We also don't spam edgeville world 308 yo guys if u wanna join the best pure clan join us!!!

like every other lpc

I wouldn't trade 1 Tier one member for 10 of convictions lvl 50 scrubs

lol if they are new to the pure community i doubt they even know what sharkbrew is so..

Your a slave that was sent to go leak lmfao and they only pull 50 with kids more then the combat cab and defence we only pulled about 20 with the pures that actually met the clans combat cab and defence level. Know your place slave.

says the one that got declined by eop, good try lmfa0

I left for the same reasons. Toxic tried spreading stuff about me too, lmfao. "Leaking to Lt". First of all, lt is an mpc who goes out at mpc times unlike cv. Second of all, what would I be leaking lmfao? I've never had access to ip's and never really cared about ip's bc I don't ddos people. But yes, I did tell Lt that you were planning on hacking their forums because that's my clan too. (I still have pics of the leaderboards that I sent to Sam when u guys tried to hack Lt) I could still expose y'all of all the bad stuff y'all do, but it's pointless because we all already know how cv is. L0l