Exposing Convictions intentions

Flurky

Firstly going to point out this is not propaganda it is genuine concern for members of the pure community

believe it, dont believe it, I would not want to be a part of this clan after reading this. The guy i am talking to has given me permission to post this as he does not want to be assosicated with any outcome that will be after Conviction closes.

This is not a flame bait this is truth from their ex council @@Trace

If you get hacked because of this after reading it, it is on your own stupidity

[closed my ts couldn't grab a sceenie for solid proof]

<04:37:38> "Brett": yeah and i left and he said i got kicked for leaking ips
<04:37:42> "Brett": which i never did
<04:37:44> "Flurky": ha
<04:37:49> "Flurky": i wont say anything
<04:37:55> "Flurky": ha was meant to be haha
<04:37:58> "Flurky": not nastily ha
<04:38:06> "Brett": i left cause i was getting mad with all the brown sticky stuff with pk trips
<04:38:12> "Brett": they are bringing max mains
<04:38:15> "Brett": and all the otehr brown sticky stuff
<04:38:18> "Brett": on sat trip
<04:38:30> "Flurky": its toxic
<04:38:37> "Brett": and they where taking member casches of our current website
<04:38:39> "Flurky": the kid should never have anymore power than unmuted on trips
<04:38:49> "Brett": and keeping them so they can hack after they close
<04:38:52> "Brett": just like conqure
<04:38:55> "Brett": and cv v1

<04:39:11> "Flurky": I'm aware of how toxic works
<04:39:14> "Flurky": he pulls the same brown sticky stuff
<04:39:21> "Flurky": he'll make a new clan after conviction closes
<04:39:44> "Flurky": and you and john will dragged in and your name will suffer from his syndromes
<04:39:56> "Brett": not really i was under it as Trace
<04:40:03> "Brett": thats why i did it

glEys.png

cv v1 did do that yes, but that is because parm and hittin [lolsv] were apart of that stage.

I can assure you, no one will get hacked. and I can prove he did leak IP's. I'll be more

then glad to link you the mb topic and evidence when I get on tomorrow. [if you honestly care this much tbh]

no flame or hate towards anyone or any clan in this matter. just stating the facts mates.

cv v1 did do that yes, but that is because parm and hittin [lolsv] were apart of that stage.

I can assure you, no one will get hacked. and I can prove he did leak IP's. I'll be more

then glad to link you the mb topic and evidence when I get on tomorrow. [if you honestly care this much tbh]

no flame or hate towards anyone or any clan in this matter. just stating the facts mates.

Crumble crumble

@

That dosen't change the fact that this will again happened...

First off parm doesn't know how to hack. 2nd of all hittin doesn't do that in depth of hacking but gets his name on the defacing cause he's leader of sv and he wants it there. OMG razza does all the hacking your thinking of.

Talk brown sticky stuff as much as you want, We kicked the stench that was leaking IPS to other clans and he runs off and puts lies in your laps.

Use this while you can. Won't stop the beating your clan will endure once they step out.

this nigga has rd's phoenix sig wtf [RD]Toxic

tumblr_mhewpzyY9K1s2njlao1_500.gif

Talk brown sticky stuff as much as you want, We kicked the stench that was leaking IPS to other clans and he runs off and puts lies in your laps.

Use this while you can. Won't stop the beating your clan will endure once they step out.

Were not talking brown sticky stuff. Were stating facts and letting your members know what your true intentions are for cv.

I agree with rylan for once, brett is actually speaking out of his ass. Tier 1 seems to be trying to make propaganda topics about cv.

I agree with rylan for once, brett is actually speaking out of his ass. Tier 1 seems to be trying to make propaganda topics about cv.

@@Luke

What you do with this information is up to you. Were only trying to help..... So don't come bitching on Sharkbrew later on if you get hacked from your own leader.

There is no propaganda in this topic, couldn't give a brown sticky stuff about their ranks but their members don't deserve what WILL happen to them

True maybe, but tbf i cba to care enough xd xd. 

CV is already garbage 1-39 def ez