SUNDAY: 60 ZENITH PURE'S DESTROY EVERY SINGLE PURE CLAN - #1 P2P BABY FT. FI/OG/LY/JS/HY/BP/APEX/SUP/FOE/RAGE.

Elve

Just now, barcode leader said:

when other clans can actually attack you (not clans that pull 12 like jumpstreet or w/e) u can claim wins but i banned u from 20 defs so that wont be happening 

Didn’t read

we made you pull 10 and 1 item for 3 months cause a pure clan wiped out your return tab😂😂

1 minute ago, barcode leader said:

when other clans can actually attack you (not clans that pull 12 like jumpstreet or w/e) u can claim wins but i banned u from 20 defs so that wont be happening 

imagine a guy who got gear capped by pures acting like he had any impact whatsoever LOL

3 minutes ago, Elve said:

No one. I knew I was 10 steps ahead of Rev and you wouldn't be a problem. Squeaky clean action today and no sign of anti zenith. 

Please catch up

you didnt login at varrock sewers yesterday (despite being logged out there after your cwa) because i logged into fearless and u were terrified

and i did that

Just now, barcode leader said:

you didnt login at varrock sewers yesterday (despite being logged out there after your cwa) because i logged into fearless and u were terrified

and i did that

Yes we did. I got a pic to prove it. 

0 Intel irrelevant