KDR Tracker

0wl

Well in your example, if a clan is down 500 to 1000, I agree, but what if the numbers are closer and it is a back and forth? say 60:70 and 70:60, like a losing clan can send in a bunch of reinforcements at the correct time to overwhelm the supposed winning clan

True, but my point revolves around lengthy fights and ones where there is mass returning. If Clan A gets off to a good start, gets 50 quick quills and 25 deaths but then clan B returns and manages to overwhelm clan A and get 45 kills while only 10 more deaths and it is at 70:60 for clan B it doesn't mean they win if they run away if the fight has been going on for a short period of time and both clans are still there. They have to completely clear them. On the other hand if there IS a fight that has lasted 1 hour+ and a clan decides to dip not because they are cleared but because it's pointless to continue and they have a large lead in kills then they win.

True, but my point revolves around lengthy fights and ones where there is mass returning. If Clan A gets off to a good start, gets 50 quick quills and 25 deaths but then clan B returns and manages to overwhelm clan A and get 45 kills while only 10 more deaths and it is at 70:60 for clan B it doesn't mean they win if they run away if the fight has been going on for a short period of time and both clans are still there. They have to completely clear them. On the other hand if there IS a fight that has lasted 1 hour+ and a clan decides to dip not because they are cleared but because it's pointless to continue and they have a large lead in kills then they win.

Agreed, but most pure clans create their aftermaths based on final KDR tally rather than individual kdr highlights. As far as I can also remember, some clan trackers simply took (kills @ 1AM GMT - kills @ 10PM GMT), which is wholly inaccurate and allowed clans to farm kills after they ended their trips at 11pm GMT

Agreed, but most pure clans create their aftermaths based on final KDR tally rather than individual kdr highlights. As far as I can also remember, some clan trackers simply took (kills @ 1AM GMT - kills @ 10PM GMT), which is wholly inaccurate and allowed clans to farm kills after they ended their trips at 11pm GMT

Yeah true there is a lot of abusing that could take place which is why I hope there is a very well thought out system that would be implemented if they added KD trackers, which doesn't allow you to farm it and claim false wins.

Lol idk what KDR you were checking.

1hri2l9.png

1eimxl2.png

13ruw4f.png

occording to the kdr tracker EF was better than mm, Fi, nme, and many others! Hardy har har... This might have had good intentions when made but I was an invite on zenith/cp trips pre eoc and all I heard co0kiez say after we crashed a fight is "check the kdr tracker... If your that one guy who died you suck" or in cp they legit invited any of our high levels to the cc but not the low levels and our trips would be log in at mossies range the vents while foe and eop are fighting... Then go log out as soon as they even think to attack.. We would have 5 seconds of action for the kdr win!!!

Lol I think this kdr is a tool for bad clans to sit in the lobby and not fight snipe something, log out and tell the members they did good... Nothing more than a propaganda tool and no one but tryhards trying to "make an impact" or "achieve" something would want this, lock this and delete it and NEVER bring it up again

Yeah true there is a lot of abusing that could take place which is why I hope there is a very well thought out system that would be implemented if they added KD trackers, which doesn't allow you to farm it and claim false wins.

I will prolly try to make an accurate 1 should the data becomes available for me to scrape

But imo

The clan that wins is the one that has the most kills to deaths ratio, not the one that's the last clan there.

What if clan A had 1000 kills and 500 deaths while clan B had 500 kills and 1000 deaths but clan A left first. With these stats clan B wouldn't be able to claim a win which is fair because clan A deserved to win by smashing in the fight.

Unless Clan B and Clan A are both logging in on separate spy accounts and just padding the KDR.

Yeah it's pretty much impossible to create an accurate one. At the start of OSRS I was thinking about keeping an updated database with clan members (including invites and such) and then sitting at lumbridge on a level 3 scanning for new players appearing and doing a clan lookup so that I could keep track of deaths but then I quit. Clans just bitched about it anyway, it just made the clans that lost and posted fake wins sad.

Yeah it's pretty much impossible to create an accurate one. At the start of OSRS I was thinking about keeping an updated database with clan members (including invites and such) and then sitting at lumbridge on a level 3 scanning for new players appearing and doing a clan lookup so that I could keep track of deaths but then I quit. Clans just bitched about it anyway, it just made the clans that lost and posted fake wins sad.

or jagex could recreate the clan system they had pre-eoc for 07 and make it easier on everyone