Lets see some fullouts, hey?

Braden

You are cauliflower if you actually think that i was talking about EoP, every clan has been doing it since forever..

Care to show your real face instead of your brown sticky stuffty fake account? Lugia...

"We made it clear...", "Our intros blablabla...".

Yea i clearly understand how much you are talking about every other clan in general and not eop when you're using WE and OUR. Go back to class, looks like you're in some lack of braincells.

Btw keep believing that this is lugia, makes the whole thing alot more fun lmfao. Eoklerd

I see Foe & Fi made up & kissed already? Not surprised, you cant dethrone us in F2P without a little outside help, and those tiny lpcs aren't doing so well..

no ^^

I just did 2 + 3 v 1 + 4 (since you guys claim to be #1 F2P) =p

what do you want the 2v2 to be?

I doubt youll ever team with Fi and Foe + Eop vs any others is just dumb...

no ^^

I just did 2 + 3 v 1 + 4 (since you guys claim to be #1 F2P) =p

what do you want the 2v2 to be?

I doubt youll ever team with Fi and Foe + Eop vs any others is just dumb...

I think Fi & Foe teaming up in a full out against EoP+ whoever is just as dumb, because no other clan atm has the quality like these 3 clans, TLP is quite close i guess, but they're mostly like lvl 70s?

I think Fi & Foe teaming up in a full out against EoP+ whoever is just as dumb, because no other clan atm has the quality like these 3 clans, TLP is quite close i guess, but they're mostly like lvl 70s?

Quality like these two* clans. Eop has no quality what so ever :) there is a thing called ddosing+mains heard of it?

There's also a clan called Eruption of Pures, smashing brown sticky stuff clans since 1950s, ever heard of it?

There's also a clan called foe, been open longer than "Eruption Of since 1950" and have as many mains on trips as you have won fullouts. Yeh none. Ever heard of it? Peasant

For #1 it would be EoP vs FI if we are talking about F2P. FO isn't even a contender. They hide in P2P for F2P trips, and still manage to get cleared by EoP and FI.

I'd like to see a FO vs TLP P2P full-out though, but im afraid TLP wouldn't pull to match due to the fact they don't have as many bandwagoners as FO.

For #1 it would be EoP vs FI if we are talking about F2P. FO isn't even a contender. They hide in P2P for F2P trips, and still manage to get cleared by EoP and FI.

I'd like to see a FO vs TLP P2P full-out though, but im afraid TLP wouldn't pull to match due to the fact they don't have as many bandwagoners as FO.

I wanna see EOP Vs FO Fullout

Then fullout foe f2p pr are you that scared so you make up this pathetic eoxcuse?