Most boring clan?

Sith-

but you're making the exact same point. obviously i'd defend my clan what a cauliflower fucking statement. why do you keep mentioning wins and losses if they don't mean anything? you shouldn't care about the thought of winning seeing as preps are for fun and for practice, right? and nah, you wouldn't allow your members to set up preps

everything you say is beyond cauliflower and can be contested/argued against easily. stop talking it's annoying. you mention other clans and what other clans are doing more than rd lmao you really care a lot

OK so when is the prep? Post a time and date for next week, we can let you choose, and you can attack first or whatever just post the time and date

I'd have to say this new version of EOP is really boring.

Yeah really boring, a prep almost every week, daily midweek trips both p2p and f2p, and more importantly weekend trips.

Edit: and probably the clan that does the most minis

Yeah really boring, a prep almost every week, daily midweek trips both p2p and f2p, and more importantly weekend trips.

Edit: and probably the clan that does the most minis

I always have been a fan of eop and supported you guys but hate to say it supremacy does the most minis.

I always have been a fan of eop and supported you guys but hate to say it supremacy does the most minis.

Zu CLEARLY does the most, you just can't help but hate lmfao, count them all if you like

http://clan-zu.com/community/index.php?/forum/53-mini-wars/

http://supremacy.pw/index.php?/forum/10-minis/

http://eop-rs.com/index.php?/forum/38-event-aftermath/?prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all

I will give them that, but that probably makes them even more boring, they are honestly a replica of Lt but even Lt does mid weeks and preps (Rarely)

that wasn't on this topic? Either way I'm glad that I make you feel the need to defend your dying clan... Just wish you would step up, don't be afraid of a loss, and if your not we will look forward to a prep next week

Quote this you can pick the day and time right here:

@@Sith- Everytime we prep you we go offline, we can still win down 5 in f2p which we have done in the past. There is no point in making my members get taking offline because some fat indian immigrant prick thinks that brown sticky stuffs cool.

@@Sith- Everytime we prep you we go offline, we can still win down 5 in f2p which we have done in the past. There is no point in making my members get taking offline because some fat indian immigrant prick thinks that brown sticky stuffs cool.

:popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn:

couldn't of said it better myself.

@@James it just seems like you want to have an excuse not to, I mean hey just do it worst case scenario if you lose, just say we ddosed, your gunna do it anyway lol

na but for real dark or w/e that's just the point you are talking about mini wins I'm talking about the actual event of doing the mini, not how many wins. But hey your clan won't even mini us so lols

would enjoy you posting a time and day for next week below