f2p tournament

D o n

Some mod on this site should host a Hpc #1 matched tournament bracket and #1 Lpc matched bracket also?  80 cb-

Something like they do in sports/playoffs would be fun tbh

What do yall think about this?

so imperial would be 'competing' against curse and olympus? or would you actually take the challenge of fighting trauma? or would you come up with bs like '83 cap' as if that's lpc lol

we can 80 cb cap only reason it was 83 because allen begged for it want logs????? fanboy

we can 80 cb cap only reason it was 83 because allen begged for it want logs????? fanboy

80 cap lol lol

anyway you waited until trauma trained up their cmbs until you decided to finally grow balls

LPC is 70 combat and under 

no exceptions

this is the point i'm making^

fanboy to what lol?

damn u got a good point there!

Do you actually think Supremacy will enter this? lmfao, lets be serious here..

Your asking Trauma for ~80 combat cap preps when you bring a brown sticky stuff ton of Supremacy invites on weekends and to preps yourselves.

If your trying to say Imperial is always in the combat cap, think again leader don lmfao.

Why not wilderness?

Wilderness fights would inevitably get crashed or sniped, for this kind of tournament clan wars would be better. A best wilderness clan competition would be interesting, if any clans crashed the winner would just be the last clan standing :P

I think this would be pretty fun, though I doubt Trauma will want to compete under a combat cap since they don't actually have one atm. Most of their clan is higher level now.

Your asking Trauma for ~80 combat cap preps when you bring a brown sticky stuff ton of Supremacy invites on weekends and to preps yourselves.

If your trying to say Imperial is always in the combat cap, think again leader don lmfao.

for one supremacy will enter this cuz we dont care about prep losses 

second idc about trauma anymore i already beat em in preps ,trips they should start going hpc times cuz i will bully em either way Supremacy or imperial

And any Lpc if they wana prep us 80 cb cap im ready les go! and ty for being a fanboy it's always a pleasure!

lel try again!dydt6c.png

KZPyqPt.png

so imperial would be 'competing' against curse and olympus? or would you actually take the challenge of fighting trauma? or would you come up with bs like '83 cap' as if that's lpc lol

pretty sure curse and olympus are in the same bracket as imperial, but then again i'd expect a zu cauliflower to create excuses for other clans as their getting bullied themselfs.

pretty sure curse and olympus are in the same bracket as imperial, but then again i'd expect a zu cauliflower to create excuses for other clans as their getting bullied themselfs.

obv a broccoli like you would interpret what i said the wrong way