@Fatality

Father Justin

I'm not arguing in what you believe who is #1 but I'm saying personally the way the wild is it can't be used as a way to judge who's #1. Even as a level 87 1 def pure I was getting sniped by 3+ mains the entire F2P Trip when I was able to attend one. And the one time I was able to attend P2P it was a dumb cluster and VH rushed us at gap with like 15 tanks.

Yeah that will never stop, which means clans have to adapt to it, if they cant adapt like the rest of the clan world, then its pretty fair to say that they are not qualified enough for #1 spot.

We had to deal with ~30 SV mains constantly sniping us on our trips when we were slumping CP & FI, we managed to overcome those brown sticky stuff mains eventually.

Seems pretty logical to me tbh.

Logical? When your clan brings 10 mains to snipe the other pure clan so you can have an advantage? Do you really believe that we should adapt to EoP+Mains when we fight? There is no reason to bring mains at all to any kind of trips unless its a midweek. Your clan openly admits the mains are yours, yeah i get SV are out to get you, i have seen it with my own eyes but use your mains vs SV not against pures. I can ignore the Ddos coming from your clan but to say you guys are fighting us fair is a lie. We fight 70 EoP + 13 Mains everytime.

Adapting would mean us bringing our mains to our trips and we dont want it to come down to that, we all have maxed mains we can use at our disposals but we arent lowering ourselves like you guys.

Typical fo blaming each loss on mains when in fact their clan just sucks at f2p pking. Their bandwagoners are brain dead. Once their little hype dies they are done for. Back to clan wars folks.

"Back to the one place that truly shows the quality of the clan and it's members!!"

Spoken like a true EOP broccoli.

Hit this button for me please would you e123b33c6d.png

"Back to the one place that truly shows the quality of the clan and it's members!!"

Spoken like a true EOP broccoli.

Hit this button for me please would you e123b33c6d.png

Your clan wars quality doesn't mean brown sticky stuff if you can't compete in the wilderness moron, what are you gonna do with your clan wars quality when the other clans decide to not give you any preps? Close your clan?

Your clan wars quality doesn't mean brown sticky stuff if you can't compete in the wilderness moron, what are you gonna do with your clan wars quality when the other clans decide to not give you any preps? Close your clan?

What are you going to do when pcl comes back? Try to compete with sv in runewars? Peasant sit l0l

Then we would have to smash EO down 30, give them lobby trip sundays and have all their members cry on sharkbrew. Owait we are still doing that lmao.

Cause the staff team is the literal definition of kanker?

Staff team=eop rank structure. Thanks for clearing things up, you hate your own clan l0l. But i understand you when ur clan gets bullied out of p2p then f2p at cp runewar lmfao @ anything you would like to add dear? <3

Staff team=eop rank structure. Thanks for clearing things up, you hate your own clan l0l. But i understand you when ur clan gets bullied out of p2p then f2p at cp runewar lmfao @ anything you would like to add dear? <3

None of the ranks on this site are even in Eop lol

This is why I always respected eop they are always down for a fight win or lose! Can't wait to see you guys battle it out in both servers!

They never back down from a fight, nobody can stop them. Don't you forget it!

This ghetto and deady0u combo has to be one of the worst troll attempts on sharkbrew that I have ever seen. Unless they are serious in which case that would just be straight up hilarious because everything they say is a load of bullbrown sticky stuff hahahha.

You guys are most likely too new to even remember rs days before clan wars came out, because if so you would know that the wilderness is always the main factor that pure clans are based upon. 

Only reason I said back to clan wars, is because when FO gets bullied out of wilderness, they just claim clan wars is more important, just like in the past when they get bullied out of F2P, they claim P2P is more important. The same thing is happening to them right now, they are already taking to their old ways. If FO didn't think wilderness was so important, they wouldn't do f2p or p2p trips, but it's obvious FO thinks wildy is important because if not, you guys wouldn't be so butt-hurt about losing in the wilderness....you guys are pretty much trying to claim that you don't care about what goes on in the wilderness, yet each time you lose you get super heated and will never admit defeat.... FO logic doesn't make sense, admitting to defeat would look alot better on you rather than making up propaganda just to keep them hyped up 2k15 bandwagoners in your clan....even your propaganda topics backfire on you, because people watch our vids and realize what actually went down, hence why Zybez locked your topic.

Your clan is irrelevant and within a few months you will be on the verge of closing again.

This ghetto and deady0u combo has to be one of the worst troll attempts on sharkbrew that I have ever seen. Unless they are serious in which case that would just be straight up hilarious because everything they say is a load of bullbrown sticky stuff hahahha.

You guys are most likely too new to even remember rs days before clan wars came out, because if so you would know that the wilderness is always the main factor that pure clans are based upon.

Only reason I said back to clan wars, is because when FO gets bullied out of wilderness, they just claim clan wars is more important, just like in the past when they get bullied out of F2P, they claim P2P is more important. The same thing is happening to them right now, they are already taking to their old ways. If FO didn't think wilderness was so important, they wouldn't do f2p or p2p trips, but it's obvious FO thinks wildy is important because if not, you guys wouldn't be so butt-hurt about losing in the wilderness....you guys are pretty much trying to claim that you don't care about what goes on in the wilderness, yet each time you lose you get super heated and will never admit defeat.... FO logic doesn't make sense, admitting to defeat would look alot better on you rather than making up propaganda just to keep them hyped up 2k15 bandwagoners in your clan....even your propaganda topics backfire on you, because people watch our vids and realize what actually went down, hence why Zybez locked your topic.

Your clan is irrelevant and within a few months you will be on the verge of closing again.

Worst troll, still makes you mention my name in your post. Guess this troll is doing something right lmao

Just because I mention someones name, doesn't mean they are a good troll.

Knew you wouldn't have much to say about my post because facts are facts, and there is no changing that. Now continue on with your pityful life of attempting to troll on sharkbrew...you will look back on yourself one day and realize how broccolied you actually were.

"RIP" ... Ghetto.

You can reply if you like but this guy ain't responding on this topic anymore. FI is scared to prep us and FO are butthurt from the previous weekends still. Nothing new going on here.

Cya Saturday.

Typical EO member "Even though my clan sucks at p2p preps, sucks at f2p preps, has lobby trip Sundays.... we are still better than FOE!!" You're an even bigger spastic than Pirate lmao. Pirate keeps spamming 1 sentence per post but he has 50 of them. You write essays that noone cares about and give up after someone calls you out on your bullbrown sticky stuff lmao.

EDIT: AHAHAA LOOK AT WHAT HE JUST POSTED ABOVE "You can reply if you like but this guy ain't responding on this topic anymore" He gives up so easily lmfao.

Just because I mention someones name, doesn't mean they are a good troll.

Knew you wouldn't have much to say about my post because facts are facts, and there is no changing that. Now continue on with your pityful life of attempting to troll on sharkbrew...you will look back on yourself one day and realize how cauliflower you actually were.

"RIP" ... Ghetto.

You can reply if you like but this guy ain't responding on this topic anymore. FI is scared to prep us and FO are butthurt from the previous weekends still. Nothing new going on here.

Cya Saturday.

Lol not like i was going to read ur book u posted earlier. And yes there we have it again, you talking about me. Seems like i got myself a little fanboy lol, fking slave <3

Thanks for the attention lmao, and yes younwill see me sat xoxo @@Old

Lol not like i was going to read ur book u posted earlier. And yes there we have it again, you talking about me. Seems like i got myself a little fanboy lol, fking slave <3

Thanks for the attention lmao, and yes younwill see me sat xoxo @@Old

I wouldn't be surprised if he writes a novel about EOP.... Owait they're a brown sticky stuff clan with no history lmfao, cya oldvirg

Okay so what's your plan? Continue to base your clan around propaganda filled weekend topics?