Final Ownage Elite Saturday Trip | History repeats itself | GWAS x2 |

falconfury

Lol at the main clan in f2p gear rushing to the aid of EOP after they get cleared. They must love each other very much LOL.

I know that you are r3tarded & all, but yeah.. those mains (VR) chased us the whole trip, they were probably hired by FO, they even said "off Foe, focus only Eop" in one of the pics in our topic,

They must love each other very much LOL.

Kinda sad that u wouldn't fight EoP in F2P :( And poor leadership on EoP's part for getting gwased in 2015..

We had to let them "Gwas" us because that was the only way they would stay logged in. Even though they had P2P gear on a F2P trip, they still managed to get railed, which is why no1 should take 2k15 FO seriously.

They even had VR sniping EoP the whole trip lmfao, who also showed up along with FO's "returners" after we cleared FO in that "gwas" & logged out near resource area. (Was funn see'ing VR spam "Off Foe, focus only EoP)

Then they claim that they "won" something because we didn't stay there & wait in F2P gear while their whole clan returns in P2P (not to mention the VR mains lmfao)

I thought that in order to "Gwas" someone you also have to win it, not just catch a few clumps & then get cleared off the map lmfao, GG FO you tried, but never prevailed.

We had to let them "Gwas" us because that was the only way they would stay logged in. Even though they had P2P gear on a F2P trip, they still managed to get railed, which is why no1 should take 2k15 FO seriously.

They even had VR sniping EoP the whole trip lmfao, who also showed up along with FO's "returners" after we cleared FO in that "gwas" & logged out near resource area. (Was funn see'ing VR spam "Off Foe, focus only EoP)

Then they claim that they "won" something because we didn't stay there & wait in F2P gear while their whole clan returns in P2P (not to mention the VR mains lmfao)

I thought that in order to "Gwas" someone you also have to win it, not just catch a few clumps & then get cleared off the map lmfao, GG FO you tried, but never prevailed.

eb84e972f491fdd628e9a134126b8104.png

Hypes up weekend trips, gets pummeled and then cries on sharkbrew. Typical EOP lmfao.

The fact that you think that we got "pummeled" only shows how brainwashed the current Fo members are lol.

I wonder what would of happened if you didn't run from us the whole trip and actually fought us in F2P as it should of been..

Are you not #1 F2P? Hmm...

The fact that you think that we got "pummeled" only shows how brainwashed the current Fo members are lol.

I wonder what would of happened if you didn't run from us the whole trip and actually fought us in F2P as it should of been..

You dont fight us in p2p when you are down opts???? Yet you expect us to fight you when we are down opts? 

Biggest broccoli on these forums.

in 3 weeks eop will go back to peaking 50s lol.

fair enough we lost that fight but hey, did we not beat u in the last 2 f2p preps? ye ty bi.

Finally a FO member that admit defeat. Proving that you posted a topic of winning 0 fights and somehow bragging about it. 

#Pray4Fo

Come on fo stop having diarrhea in your mouths. 

We slapped your whole clan back to slavery you wish you had our quality.

You're talking about quality on a trip where you were up 30 and let's not bring up the fact that you haven't won an f2p prep (matched opts you know the thing that actually shows who has the better quality lmfao) against us lol

who is this newbundle of twigs pirate talking about "brainwashed" l0l eop gotta be the most brainwashed clan out of the whole pure community. get wrecked every weekend, every prep and still think you guys are #1 at something god bless

We rule the wilderness peasant, want to prove otherwise? -Then man up & stop running.. Your clan is already banned from F2P saturdays, soon you will also be banned from P2P sundays.

Not to mention that you are not allowed in our wilderness during the midweek. - Wanna prove otherwise? Come pk & lets see what happens...

Tldr; Wilderness belongs to EoP - End of discussion my friends.

:hehehe:

who is this newbundle of twigs pirate talking about "brainwashed" l0leop gotta be the most brainwashed clan out of the whole pure community. get wrecked every weekend, every prep and still think you guys are #1 at somethinggod bless

Lmfao i know right? Kids a 87chromosomed spastic

I know that you are r3tarded & all, but yeah.. those mains (VR) chased us the whole trip, they were probably hired by FO, they even said "off Foe, focus only Eop" in one of the pics in our topic,

I'm not a 20 year old virg that spends his whole day playing runescape and boasting on forums about how cool of a pirate he is. YEAH EOP. Biggest cunts I've ever heard of. bundle of twigsgot.