Conviction Vs Curse F2P Prep | 3-0 | 3/17/15

nICK1/nICK2/nICK3/nICK4/

I

dont really care, it was a fun fight lol preps are practice ty 

Says the guy who flamed after the fight. Being a sore loser isn't a healthy life style, just sayin'.

Ty 4 prep babygirl.

Also it's kinda clear that a clan with the higher cb average and defense will win. 1-39def vs 1-25def.

Curse accepted knowing what CV had. Maybe next time state a rule saying no accounts with 26+ def? Then you'll have a right to bitch if rules are broken.

that was quite the comback

gj cv

Thanks brothuh from anothuh mothuh. Was a good ole' fashin PiC beatdown  :wub: .. haha  :P  B)

Curse accepted knowing what CV had. Maybe next time state a rule saying no accounts with 26+ def? Then you'll have a right to bitch if rules are broken.

I'm pretty sure even in the hpc world bringing accounts over 25 def is considered wrong even if not stated in the rules :P if not then I'm bringing zerks to preps from now on!

I'm pretty sure even in the hpc world bringing accounts over 25 def is considered wrong even if not stated in the rules :P if not then I'm bringing zerks to preps from now on!

ok we are a 30 def clan and they knew that. if they didn't they wouldnt of asked us to prep.

i'm sure ur zerks are edge recruits, so bringing them wont help you in ang form lolz

We didnt have anyone over 39 def and if we did show me pls

They acknowledge that we have people with 30 def and still ask/accept a prep knowing this, their fault, they saw our defence levels before the prep even started.

They acknowledge that we have people with 30 def and still ask/accept a prep knowing this, their fault, they saw our defence levels before the prep even started.

Salso aka P50s was the highest combat there and 31 def. Plus he's an RD invite and his baby pure is a member in Imperial, although he came to a Curse prep. Wut r u komplaining abowt

How cute of you to stand up for your friend. Too bad no one knows who u are either.

And tell us who you are Datassdoe. The High and Might ex-warlord of Remedy? Get your head out of your ass kid, you're irrelevant. This kid gets Server Admin on TS for the first time and thinks he's a god. Know your place you little brown sticky stuff.

And tell us who you are Datassdoe. The High and Might ex-warlord of Remedy? Get your head out of your ass kid, you're irrelevant. This kid gets Server Admin on TS for the first time and thinks he's a god. Know your place you little brown sticky stuff.

Thank Youuu for explaining to this dip brown sticky stuff Datassdoe that he is sooo big headed.

Trying to hype up your clan with a topic that took 20 seconds, i see that you're trying to become relevant in the clan. #proudmember

2wdq3p0.png

Trying to hype up your clan with a topic that took 20 seconds, i see that you're trying to become relevant in the clan. #proudmember

2wdq3p0.png

we sure as hell didn't want him tho lmao