Conviction Vs Curse F2P Prep | 3-0 | 3/17/15

nICK1/nICK2/nICK3/nICK4/

And tell us who you are Datassdoe. The High and Might ex-warlord of Remedy? Get your head out of your ass kid, you're irrelevant. This kid gets Server Admin on TS for the first time and thinks he's a god. Know your place you little brown sticky stuff.

And tell us who you are Datassdoe. The High and Might ex-warlord of Remedy? Get your head out of your ass kid, you're irrelevant. This kid gets Server Admin on TS for the first time and thinks he's a god. Know your place you little brown sticky stuff.

You're the leader of cv and you still have no name in the pure community. You actually managed to kiss so much ass that you got leader rank, gj. Funny thing is, u can't call for brown sticky stuff and you ddos people you get mad with, l0l. When u flame me, all you're doing is making yourself look even more pathetic than what you actually are. A 23 year old virgin who still lives with his mom an brown sticky stuffs himself when brown sticky stuff doesn't go his way. You're irrelevance is funny kid. I almost feel bad for you, your clanning history is a joke, cv is a joke. and the biggest joke of all is you.

I can't fucking believe he just said that!!! I'd take Sean over this brain-dead asseater anyday. God Bless @@Datassd0e you must be lost m8, go crawl back to Curse

You bundle of twigsgots say that now, but I don't have to say anything cus the whole pure community already knows how broccolied u bundle of twigss are. How fun leading a main clan u autistic cunt.

You're the leader of cv and you still have no name in the pure community. You actually managed to kiss so much ass that you got leader rank, gj. Funny thing is, u can't call for brown sticky stuff and you ddos people you get mad with, l0l. When u flame me, all you're doing is making yourself look even more pathetic than what you actually are. A 23 year old virgin who still lives with his mom an brown sticky stuffs himself when brown sticky stuff doesn't go his way. You're irrelevance is funny kid. I almost feel bad for you, your clanning history is a joke, cv is a joke. and the biggest joke of all is you.

Nigga u mad as fuck chillllll

You bundle of twigsgots say that now, but I don't have to say anything cus the whole pure community already knows how cauliflower u bundle of twigss are. How fun leading a main clan u autistic cunt.

1. You're about as relevant as your clan.

2. You said to someone else that they look pathetic when you're on OUR topic flaming OUR clan.

3. Want some salt on them chips?

4. 'Warlord' to proud member, god bless.

1. You're about as relevant as your clan.

2. You said to someone else that they look pathetic when you're on OUR topic flaming OUR clan.

3. Want some salt on them chips?

4. 'Warlord' to proud member, god bless.

We're relevant enough to bully u bundle of twigsgots off of Sunday trips. Enough said.