3 RD Vs ME

Guest Sudden KO

Guest Sudden KO

So I was casually mining rune ore up at level 44 wilderness. On my miner I came across 3 RD members, Dr Korae, p50z and RD Horizon. 

Guessing they had taken the ports when I logged onto my pure, I ran west. Just as I saw them on the ports on the minimap they disappeared. I waited 30 seconds, and just like I guessed, they returned. Immediately they started overhead praying and tagging me. 

After barraging one and sending him off on the portals I decided to let the others follow me to 35 ports. Rd Horizon and Dr Korae carried on tag teaming me in typical RD fashion. After about 20 seconds my special attack got back to 50% and I unleashed my spec on horizon, hitting 28 - 12, 20 -20. 

Looted up a few items and teleported out. 

Only to be flamed for tabbing out despite having been tagged and no honoured for a 5 minute fight.

This post isn't about loot or about good specs, it's merely to show that RD have no honour and no respect for good pkers out there. 

bny.png

5cuh.png

w8wr.png

Guest Sudden KO

Wouldn't these be better for your own forums? Owaitonlylike5peoplewouldseeitbecauseyourforumsareinactiveasfuck

Nope, I can prove my point at how brown sticky stuff RD are here. But yeah it's on our forums atm. <3 you seem angry?

Guest Sudden KO

You're lucky I was on a bad computer cause my good one broken, i'm on my good laptop, lets have round 2 and see how that goes breh.

lets 1 v 1 tomorrow, bed time for me xxx