EOP's action packed Sunday - Fi drop to a new low

del

Fo was too slow yesterday. I doubt many people died at all yesterday's trip. I'll admit I'm a p2p 1bang and I never died once. Fo probably mad that we had the most action out of any clan while they got owned by mains.

Fo was too slow yesterday. I doubt many people died at all yesterday's trip. I'll admit I'm a p2p 1bang and I never died once. Fo probably mad that we had the most action out of any clan while they got owned by mains.

Your video is 5 mins long, about 2 mins of actual fighting. How is that "the most action".

Your video is 5 mins long, about 2 mins of actual fighting. How is that "the most action".

the vidder missed some fights because he came late, and yeah i imagine we still had more action than you, considering your ranks are too slow & dont have locs on other clans (even for your fucking anni trip lmfao)

the vidder missed some fights because he came late, and yeah i imagine we still had more action than you, considering your ranks are too slow & dont have locs on other clans (even for your fucking anni trip lmfao)

quoted from topic - "Our trip started off by fighting Multi at bandit camp" 

Go to 3:08 and the vidder is fighting at bandit camp..... the same exact fight described in your topic.....

Your so cauliflower lmfao. If your going to lie, at least make sure you don't have evidence.

Go to 3:08 and the vidder is fighting at bandit camp..... the same exact fight described in your topic.....

Your so cauliflower lmfao. If your going to lie, at least make sure you don't have evidence.

Are you really trying to duke it out with the Kingpin?

Slug off already you lost up 70 on your anni to a main clan, you'll get over it soon and then be smoochin'

I heard EOP got dicked 1 itemed and went f2p LOL

Aren't you in a RD? you guys had a fucking lobby trip rofl. We didn't go f2p and we only did a unofficial 1 item trip to a main fight way after we ended our mandatory p2p trip

Your so cauliflower lmfao. If  your going to lie, at least make sure you don't have evidence.

lol