Regarding Curse

ASK

LOOOOOOOOOLL RECRUITING TO ZU FROM HIS OWN TS AND HE GETS BANNED LMAO WHATTHEFUCK

Lol, the LPC scene is cancer eitherway. No plans on going MPC either, had to have RD to carry which I didn't like but let Vtec lead the way he wants and call all the invites from different clans to help when can't do brown sticky stuff alone.

If the clan is half elders/invites why not just close? simply as that. Just one brown sticky stuffty lpc lately built off retards from RD no thanks mait.

Lol, the LPC scene is cancer eitherway. No plans on going MPC either, had to have RD to carry which I didn't like but let Vtec lead the way he wants and call all the invites from different clans to help when can't do brown sticky stuff alone.

If the clan is half elders/invites why not just close? simply as that. Just one brown sticky stuffty lpc lately built off retards from RD no thanks mait.

U do realize rd slumped zu right? And now you r our target again. Enjoy whilenzu is open

lollollololol sithlord called for curse????????????????????!!????????????????????