Chaotic's Sunday Pk Trip

Duval

hThdNl7.png

Today Chaotic massed up for the typical sunday feast peaking at a heavy 32 Chaotic warrior's and holding a steady 27 we put work in today. Sorry for any fight we may have crashed, We bullied T1 so bad they didn't come out today and remedy was irrelevant as normal.

Shout Outs

@Tier1 For not going out, Prob a good idea

@Remedy for being shoved around the wild like always

@OP for the fights in wild and the bullbrown sticky stuff -78 cap prep we had and brought 3-4 83+ .

@Imperial for the tussle at Ca

@Chaotic for taking over the wild like always

@AAO for Pming me when do Lpc go out 1hr into the trip <3

The Live Footage

VideSupra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iGuGmhI1PQ

5090aead7a29ee5f2a9da17665334196.png

addymint? 

Thanks for the prep, but 1. I don't recall a cb cap 2. We only had 2 80s total and we sat at least one every round except the third (a couple others were lagging out so they had to sit) and 3. b404ae024ba73cae16b4e9825a3d97df.png

81 cmb "30 def pride" was in every round
and I saw you on your hacked account :P b24ac9ddea493cab894c41d76f32f697.png

Well done R2, you lost R3 because several of your members made a mistake and ran right to us at the start, they were easily bound and killed and that put you at a disadvantage that you couldn't overcome. Thanks for the action, better luck next time. Nicely done on your trip but lose the addy man y'all are better than that.

5090aead7a29ee5f2a9da17665334196.png

addymint?

Thanks for the prep, but 1. I don't recall a cb cap 2. We only had 2 80s total and we sat at least one every round except the third (a couple others were lagging out so they had to sit) and 3. b404ae024ba73cae16b4e9825a3d97df.png

81 cmb "30 def pride" was in every round

and I saw you on your hacked account :Pb24ac9ddea493cab894c41d76f32f697.png

Well done R2, you lost R3 because several of your members made a mistake and ran right to us at the start, they were easily bound and killed and that put you at a disadvantage that you couldn't overcome. Thanks for the action, better luck next time. Nicely done on your trip but lose the addy man y'all are better than that.

^^^^^^ What he said.

When you crashed our fight at sperm (you were up 10), we were all low food/pray so we decided to dip south and log out. Gj on killing ~5 of our members tho, hope you had a fun trip [xd]

so what gives you the right to say you "shoved remedy out of the wild" when you just admitted you "dipped" and yet no where in your video shows you fighting us, heres a tip bud next time you make a topic make it believable dont say you shoved remedy out of the wild when you guys are the one running away from us,have a good day.