Imperial's Undefeated Sunday FT Your Hoe Will Get Slayed

Syracuse

9iD4ZZL.png

Today Imperial found out who their core members were, peaking at 36 to put on an impressive performance against Chaotic & Conviction.

UMPN4za.gif

-Shoutouts-

Imperial for being undefeated

Chaotic and Conviction for teaming (all the proof in the video)

Remedy for the action

Olympus for going to a p2p trip instead

UMPN4za.gif

YOUR HOE WILL GET SLAYED

tumblr_nbjgnp4i6O1tibsddo1_400.gif

UMPN4za.gif

Niqs POV

Yung PCs POV

Parvizs POV

UMPN4za.gif

6fZtA56.png

FWDQQAg.png

ibeTBMK.png

b15f2c689637ff1668462612c4e90f71.png

vbEbm3t.png

v3uAGYB.png

7rYAWWM.png

R5O7DRp.png

gOA5GGJ.png

we didnt team with cv? they have more leaks in ur clan then a leaky pipe. they rushed u for like 10seconds with op capes then ran away.. we fought u 24 v 33 and held u down for 5mins~ please syracuse get off the horse .

was a good fight though thanks for the action! at least you stepped up unlike T1

we didnt team with cv? they have more leaks in ur clan then a leaky pipe. they rushed u for like 10seconds with op capes then ran away.. we fought u 24 v 33 and held u down for 5mins~ please syracuse get off the horse .

was a good fight though thanks for the action! at least you stepped up unlike T1

dont even try to act dum cv toxic was on ur trip and so was many other its alright to lose 2v1

Chins up Cv

In the video you clearly see CV kids dded at sperm hill right next to you waiting to fight us, please duval, get off the horse.

excuses? they rushed u on they own they sniped every fight u had i seen it. your only fight was vs us today and it was a 22v33 and we did very good. for being 1. out leveled 2. out numbered and for 3. Cv did rush in our cape i see and then u see it go from 30v27 to 22v27 in a half second. they was using every ones cape. you beat CHAOTIC not Ch+cv .

good fight.

excuses? they rushed u on they own they sniped every fight u had i seen it. your only fight was vs us today and it was a 22v33 and we did very good. for being 1. out leveled 2. out numbered and for 3. Cv did rush in our cape i see and then u see it go from 30v27 to 22v27 in a half second. they was using every ones cape. you beat CHAOTIC not Ch+cv .

good fight.

you're claiming you had 22 when its all on video of how many you actually had.. (30) i'm not the one to usually flame so i'm not even going to continue with this conversation. you did put up a good fight and i was surprised, but it's a shame you brought CV.

good fight.

actually you had 28 in your dd with scouts including mine, in which toxic and friends were in your cape both times we hit you.

Far as being out leveled you had a few 70s,80s in addy/mith. You put up a good fight considering we're #1 matched.

excuse me? watch ur own video u rushed with 30 we had 22.... it is CLEARLY in your video. i cant control toxic or what he does with his clan. but if you would just patch up the leaks in your clan maybe they wouldnt hit you. we had 1 kid in mith/addy he switched between gear and that was S a p level 81 which is mark. we get out leveled by most clans so having 1 kid in mith doesnt mean we are full of it...... check my ml i have seriously 3 kids on the ml with 20def... you hadd 12 ppl 82+ combat and the rest was 70+ i had 4 ppl bitch they cant hit any of you... ????

was fun tho more action please <3 you syracuse