EoP smashes Zerg Unit + Sovereign [P2P]

Father Justin

You get upset so easily rof, rd did slump you that's why you're pulling 20s

i'd like to know what they did to "slump" they never even fought us in the wild except crashing our fights? and whenever they pulled close to us we slammed them? we just had ranks leave to clans that were #1 at the time so :/ enjoy getting slumped though

i'd like to know what they did to "slump" they never even fought us in the wild except crashing our fights? and whenever they pulled close to us we slammed them? we just had ranks leave to clans that were #1 at the time so :/ enjoy getting slumped though

You couldn't compete with rd thus you lost the rivalry and got slumped by them, all your ranks/members left because zu turned into brown sticky stuff

You couldn't compete with rd thus you lost the rivalry and got slumped by them, all your ranks/members left because zu turned into brown sticky stuff

sorry but when does the fact our pulls were low that we couldnt fight RD mean that they slumped us? as i stated above they crashed our fights occasionally but nothing major i don't see that as them slumping us? damn Eop kids are broccolied. And no zu didnt turn to brown sticky stuff they left because they were either fame hungry, busy irl, or they just liked higher opt fights and were disloyal but keep talking we'll see how you go in 1 month or 2 when you're back to pulling 50

sorry but when does the fact our pulls were low that we couldnt fight RD mean that they slumped us? as i stated above they crashed our fights occasionally but nothing major i don't see that as them slumping us? damn Eop kids are cauliflower. And no zu didnt turn to brown sticky stuff they left because they were either fame hungry, busy irl, or they just liked higher opt fights and were disloyal but keep talking we'll see how you go in 1 month or 2 when you're back to pulling 50

ZU and RD had the same pulls, whether they slumped you or not they still won the rivalry and you guys are struggling to pull 30. You have an excuse for everything lol, "we didn't slump, our members just left us for every reason possible" lol gimme a break.

Even if EoP did go back to pulling 50, thats still more than ZU have ever pulled to any pk trip. Pipe down lad.