EoP smashes Zerg Unit + Sovereign [P2P]

Father Justin

noice noice

but yo i can't tell if people take babalanka seriously or if they know he's a troll? he's the worst caller and warrer i've ever seen and wasn't he promoted to warlord and only allowed to lead unofficials? horribly written topic from babalanka but gj

noice noice

but yo i can't tell if people take babalanka seriously or if they know he's a troll? he's the worst caller and warrer i've ever seen and wasn't he promoted to warlord and only allowed to lead unofficials? horribly written topic from babalanka but gj

He lead all our preps/trips when he was able to make events as a warlord lol. He also got us out of our 21-0 prep loss streak

noice noice

Perhaps you should take a look at Zu's topic about the same event lmfao.

God bless.

noice noice

Nice video of your midweek trip today, I would be heated if I lost to though so I understand.

You mention us not having a video yet you don't have a video of the 2nd more legit fight where we had more than 10 people?

You got steamed in a fight that matters.  Here's what we did to you:

Y1vjep8.png

Mind telling me where you guys were when this pic was taken (15 seconds before we logged out)

yF0MGps.png

Anyways getting off to go to class, enjoy your day of refreshing trying to argue a runescape win (even though anyone with a brain can tell who got the most loot in the 2nd fight where the opts were closer).  Let me know if you upload a vid of the 2nd fight though since you keep mentioning it!

Interesting to see this new alliance forming considering Sv hacked zu forums a few months back. Not really the wisest choice considering the track record sv have teaming with pure clans is quite dull (look what happened to cp/fi).

But lmfao I love the fact we got the +1's from the raggers, if you wanna fight bring actual gear or you'll lose your +1's niggas

If ZU want to team up with SV to compete. Okay then we will return the favor and ruin you guys

its simple. You don't mess with us and we wont miss with you.

Mid week Activity is fun but do not come on sharkbrew and flame a clan who can ruin your whole ML in 1 weekend

gf btw

ok go call a mandatory and pk with your main clan again i saw 4 pures gj 

Interesting to see this new alliance forming considering Sv hacked zu forums a few months back. Not really the wisest choice considering the track record sv have teaming with pure clans is quite dull (look what happened to cp/fi).

But lmfao I love the fact we got the +1's from the raggers, if you wanna fight bring actual gear or you'll lose your +1's niggas

http://i.imgur.com/RR6DZCY.png i love the gear in this pic