News just in Eop closes into Zu

Ashe

Zu is automatically giving member to anyone ex eop , no app required.

are u dumb broccoli, there's plenty of applicants. any ex-zergs can use the ex-zerg application to get accepted quicker and easier

looking at the attendance pic they pulled 40~

how many clans closed into supremacy in the past, you'd be dead if it wasn't for them rofl. we have NEVER had a clan mass join us ever, and anyway nobody asked/begged them to join, they took it upon themselves obv - they aren't robots or slaves lol they do what they like. i think you feel threatened broccoli

are u dumb broccoli, there's plenty of applicants. any ex-zergs can use the ex-zerg application to get accepted quicker and easier

how many clans closed into supremacy in the past, you'd be dead if it wasn't for them rofl. we have NEVER had a clan mass join us ever, and anyway nobody asked/begged them to join, they took it upon themselves obv - they aren't robots or slaves lol they do what they like. i think you feel threatened broccoli

ZU closure next :') ez

look man don't act all high and mighty maybe with the best clan closing into you you might do OK, but before this you were known as the worst matched worst in wild. Stop trying to fake brown sticky stuff I heard you gave several eop auto ranks including Kobe. Hope eop stays cuz I'm sure some of the zu who suffered through your trips won't be happy about that.

But yea ofc zu is auto ranking and auto accepting they are the worst clan in the game. Hopefully now they can beat someone Lol bet that terrible caller Zach steps up conviently soon as well

look man don't act all high and mighty maybe with the best clan closing into you you might do OK, but before this you were known as the worst matched worst in wild. Stop trying to fake brown sticky stuff I heard you gave several eop auto ranks including Kobe. Hope eop stays cuz I'm sure some of the zu who suffered through your trips won't be happy about that.

But yea ofc zu is auto ranking and auto accepting they are the worst clan in the game. Hopefully now they can beat someone Lol bet that terrible caller Zach steps up conviently soon as well

are you meant to lose your cool on these accounts sith? chill out, stop making lies... silly little replies like this on sharkbrew mean nothing i bet a good 20 people at the most read them so stop with this brown sticky stuffty sharkbrew propaganda lol you don't even try to hide that it's you 

I'm glad about it. ZU truly was the dominant lpc and mpc during their time and it was unfortunate when TLP re-opened and took half their members throwing away all of ZU's work. Zach will do great things with this opportunity.

damn ur going hard for that troll of the month award

Lol ZU sucks, fuck that brown sticky stuff clan and everybody in it. Hopefully the few EoP that do join can make them wake up and try to do something with their clan rather than being useless like usual.

Lol ZU sucks, fuck that brown sticky stuff clan and everybody in it. Hopefully the few EoP that do join can make them wake up and try to do something with their clan rather than being useless like usual.

You might want to watch your tongue considering 40 of your members have just joined them lmfao.