Basically Sums up last night fight

Tyga

lol if you don't know anything about boxing, don't say anything. he wasn't running, he's a defensive boxer. he baits opponents into going all in for him and since he's so fast, he dodges everything and counters them ... there's a reason why he's 48-0.

lol if you don't know anything about boxing, don't say anything. he wasn't running, he's a defensive boxer. he baits opponents into going all in for him and since he's so fast, he dodges everything and counters them ... there's a reason why he's 48-0.

Stop bandwagon. He's 48-0 because he chooses who he WANTS to fight excluding Pac. If you even looked at what a lot of the people who likes Floyd, they even said that Floyd shouldn't have won. That tells you something. I bet you still haven't heard how Floyd would dodge fights because he don't want to get beat. If I'm wrong, a fighter who wants to be the best, they would fight anybody. There's people like you who would compare floyd to Ali when floyd isn't even in the same league as Ali. Ali fought ANYBODY and that's what makes him a Legend. 

Yea I'm sure Floyd is browsing this thread taking your constructive criticism while he's wiping his ass with 100 dollar bills lmao.

I lol at all these people who know nothing about the sport try to talk boxing after watching 10 minutes of sportscenter.

That's how Floyd fights he's done the same brown sticky stuff 47 other times. He had manny connecting with nothing but air while manny stumbled around the ring like he was 76 years old with brain damage from when Juan Marquez put him to sleep.

Yea I'm sure Floyd is browsing this thread taking your constructive criticism while he's wiping his ass with 100 dollar bills lmao.

I lol at all these people who know nothing about the sport try to talk boxing after watching 10 minutes of sportscenter.

That's how Floyd fights he's done the same brown sticky stuff 47 other times. He had manny connecting with nothing but air while manny stumbled around the ring like he was 76 years old with brain damage from when Juan Marquez put him to sleep.

I lol'd at people like yourself who THINKS they know everything, but in reality you don't. I also lol'd at your signature thinking you're trey songz who can get take anybody's girl when in fact you can't, but I'm not going to go deep into that. Back to the subject, Floyd was talking all that brown sticky stuff, but really didn't do nothing. Wondered why people booed his ass when he was talking?

Lol he really didn't do anything......

He won lol.

And the mr steal your girl is just a lols thing to say nothing more lol. I like how you brought that up because you had no actual valid points.

We can talk again when you can do more than regurgitate what you heard sports personalities say this morning.

Have a good one my light skinned brother.

Stop bandwagon. He's 48-0 because he chooses who he WANTS to fight excluding Pac. If you even looked at what a lot of the people who likes Floyd, they even said that Floyd shouldn't have won. That tells you something. I bet you still haven't heard how Floyd would dodge fights because he don't want to get beat. If I'm wrong, a fighter who wants to be the best, they would fight anybody. There's people like you who would compare floyd to Ali when floyd isn't even in the same league as Ali. Ali fought ANYBODY and that's what makes him a Legend. 

1st off u said you don't give a fuck what i think ... nigga we made it xd

2nd, why shouldn't have floyd won? he threw more punches, landed more punches, won more rounds. What fights has he dodged? He fought Pacquiao, De La Hoya, Mosley, Alvarez, etc. Who else do you want him to fight? Don't pull the stalling card for the Pacquiao fight because if you knew anything about boxing, you'd know it's purely for money and Floyd did nothing more than let this fight hype itself up for more money, in which he was extremely successful.

3rd, I'm not even a Floyd fan, that's a cauliflower fucking assumption to make that I would compare him to Ali rofl

4th sportscenter is not a quality source of boxing information/analysis

ps. ali was a 6'3" heavyweight, mayweather is a 5'8" lightweight/other lower weight classes so even making that comparison is just painful to read. learn something broccoli lmao

:)

1st off u said you don't give a fuck what i think ... nigga we made it xd

2nd, why shouldn't have floyd won? he threw more punches, landed more punches, won more rounds. What fights has he dodged? He fought Pacquiao, De La Hoya, Mosley, Alvarez, etc. Who else do you want him to fight? Don't pull the stalling card for the Pacquiao fight because if you knew anything about boxing, you'd know it's purely for money and Floyd did nothing more than let this fight hype itself up for more money, in which he was extremely successful.

3rd, I'm not even a Floyd fan, that's a cauliflower fucking assumption to make that I would compare him to Ali rofl

4th sportscenter is not a quality source of boxing information/analysis

ps. ali was a 6'3" heavyweight, mayweather is a 5'8" lightweight/other lower weight classes so even making that comparison is just painful to read. learn something broccoli lmao

:)

You do know that judges go by what they see, some of the punches didn't connect, it seemed like it. Don't get me wrong, floyd got some hits in. 2nd, I didn't say you were comparing him to Ali broccoli, you're totally missing the point of what I'm saying. My point being is that Floyd has been dodging fights that he knows he won't win. You're making it seem like he's the greatest when he's not when he dodges fights. When I put Ali into the conversation, I'm saying how Ali never backed down a fight, he never dodges fight. He fought ANYBODY. It doesn't matter what class they're in, my point is that Ali once again fought anybody. Yeah he lost some fights, but at least he didn't back down from anyone. So before you want to call someone a broccoli, maybe you need to read closely before you make sure yourself look cauliflower again.

Lol he really didn't do anything......

He won lol.

And the mr steal your girl is just a lols thing to say nothing more lol. I like how you brought that up because you had no actual valid points.

We can talk again when you can do more than regurgitate what you heard sports personalities say this morning.

Have a good one my light skinned brother.

Are you slow? I watched the fight. If you ever read what I said to previous others, you would see where I'm coming from, but you can't because you're dick riding the hell out of floyd

You do know that judges go by what they see, some of the punches didn't connect, it seemed like it. Don't get me wrong, floyd got some hits in. 2nd, I didn't say you were comparing him to Ali broccoli, you're totally missing the point of what I'm saying. My point being is that Floyd has been dodging fights that he knows he won't win. You're making it seem like he's the greatest when he's not when he dodges fights. When I put Ali into the conversation, I'm saying how Ali never backed down a fight, he never dodges fight. He fought ANYBODY. It doesn't matter what class they're in, my point is that Ali once again fought anybody. Yeah he lost some fights, but at least he didn't back down from anyone. So before you want to call someone a broccoli, maybe you need to read closely before you make sure yourself look cauliflower again.

ok but what fights has floyd dodged