RD and Slumpremacy pull out of the p2p Full out

okay12

What we pull is irrelevant considering we matched SUP 30v30 once, months ago, and SUP got absolutely slammed. SUP has refused a prep or anything of the sort ever since with the adorable excuse of 'booters', of which no proof was ever offered - SUP is simply outclassed.

'Neither RD or SUP backed out- we realized things were mismatched' - SUP fucking bailed. I'd be mad too if RD had to carry me in a f2p event and still lost but considering the only prep vs TLP ended in a 3-0 and Imperial lost to Severance, an RSPS clan who had their first event there is absolutely no doubt to anyone with a brain that the ability of SUP's members is far below what is expected of an average clanner.

At the end of the day SUP's members are continually fed propaganda and bullbrown sticky stuff which they readily lap up, unable to accept the utter mediocrity they are. Any respectable moves such as prepping us, or changing capes has yet to be seen.

Considering I don't give a fuck about Imperial that's a pretty cauliflower assumption.

And I will prep your clan - we're just going to use team-27 capes.  You guys refuse to fight us, end of story.  It's not because we have the same capes it's because you know we'd beat the living fuck out of you.  You can stick to getting bullied by LT and having boring trips.

And the argument of which clan is better:

You have 2 (at best...considering the 2v2 fullout) videos of you beating us.  Grats it's clanwars who gives a fuck.  Nobody realistically judges clans historically on how good they were in clanwars, if that were the case MM wouldn't be the #1 clan of all time.  If you're so good at matched come beat us in the wildy, where we've had the same and you'd refuse to fight us so you could fight LT with +5 on them.

I have countless videos of you running to single and getting destroyed, wanna get into it we can.

Fortunately for TLP I don't make topics about you guys backing out of every PM I send you on Saturday and Sunday, sorry if I don't want to do a 2v2 p2p fullout with RD (and I'm sure they feel the same about us - no hard feelings).  If RD truly wants to do it I would've done it.