RD and Slumpremacy pull out of the p2p Full out

okay12

when are you gonna close supremacy? u cant beat anyone in clan wars, you cant beat anyone in the wildy unless your 15+ opped,change your cape and we could have the best weekend fights, we would fight u down 15  but instead you would rather sit in lobby.

anyways my question is are you guys surprised that they pulled out of the p2p full out?

- From the Wolves Den

I mean we'll still do it if you wanna tango.  I don't know about RD.

Your clan wouldn't even fight us down 5 so please quit blowing out of your ass.  TLP's den is clanwars, I suggest you guys keep your brown sticky stuff there because on Saturday you guys run every time we hit you rofl.  Maybe some other rank will retire so someone with a brain finally steps up.

About the capes?  We're not the clan that closed.  This isn't a private server go fight over some other cauliflower brown sticky stuff.  Be sure to tell it to someone who gives a fuck next time :P

Your clan wouldn't even fight us down 5 so please quit blowing out of your ass.  TLP's den is clanwars, I suggest you guys keep your brown sticky stuff there because on Saturday you guys run every time we hit you rofl.  Maybe some other rank will retire so someone with a brain finally steps up.

About the capes?  We're not the clan that closed.  This isn't a private server go fight over some other cauliflower brown sticky stuff.  Be sure to tell it to someone who gives a fuck next time :P

congrats on your 1 year STRONG, 6 months of that you were an LPC, u have no history

what have u accomplished in that cape compared to TLP? 0 full out wins, no big fights other than "TLP's first weekend trip"

and about the wildy, who wants to have a 55v55 f2p fight IN THE SAME CAPES

congrats on your 1 year STRONG, 6 months of that you were an LPC, u have no history

what have u accomplished in that cape compared to TLP? 0 full out wins,

and about the wildy, who wants to have a 55v55 f2p fight IN THE SAME CAPES

6 months hpc is more then ur version of tlp has.. ur not the real tlp, its bunch on pserver kids acting tough getting on osrs for a change.

ur clan got bullied since day 1, ur not pulling higher then 35-40 and now ur asking for 55v55.. doubt u'll even pull that

\

first of all i would like to congratulate you on your staggering one year anniversary! 6 months of those 12 were being an LPC!!!!

now about the capes....what have you accomplished wearing the team 27 cape in a year? took #1 spot for a week maybe last summer? u cant compete matched ops

idk how you guys enjoy fighting 60v45 wearing the same capes in f2p, no brown sticky stuff were gonna run, we have other hits bud. All your ranks are hostility members, your emblem is a lion just like hostility, just go back to hostility and merge with imperial so we can get some good action. u act like we dont wanna fight you guys lol, were just not gonna right click away

6 months hpc is more then ur version of tlp has.. ur not the real tlp, its bunch on pserver kids acting tough getting on osrs for a change.

ur clan got bullied since day 1, ur not pulling higher then 35-40 and now ur asking for 55v55.. doubt u'll even pull that

/query BUTPLAY or [TLP]Dankk

first of all i would like to congratulate you on your staggering one year anniversary! 6 months of those 12 were being an LPC!!!!

now about the capes....what have you accomplished wearing the team 27 cape in a year? took #1 spot for a week maybe last summer? u cant compete matched ops

idk how you guys enjoy fighting 60v45 wearing the same capes in f2p, no brown sticky stuff were gonna run, we have other hits bud. All your ranks are hostility members, your emblem is a lion just like hostility, just go back to hostility and merge with imperial so we can get some good action. u act like we dont wanna fight you guys lol, were just not gonna right click away

6 months as an LPC but took #1 f2p last summer?  Good math (We'd have been open for 4 months at the time).  Also, we were #1 for all of October, not summer.

And what's wrong with being an LPC?  We used the revitalized LPC scene (which by the way revitalized the entire game, before that it was only Fi/Foe/EOP/CP left and Foe closed after a while, while RD (DR), LT, Zu and Supremacy all rose through the LPC scene).  We were an LPC and got to where we are now (way above your clan), give me a reason Team-27 should be yours.  TLP closed because they were irrelevant and only came back because the LPC scene you talk so much brown sticky stuff about took other clans to new levels.  In October Supremacy was #1 pulling 50. Now there are 4-5 clans a week pulling 60+. TLP have always been followers and decided to follow along when the community became active again instead of trying to make it more active themselves (probably also came back because clanwars came back you prods)

TLP has always taken a back seat to other clans, but they used to not talk so much brown sticky stuff.