CD Mains

auwi

Well said Kim.  

Thanks for all the replies sb community.

Every CD member must have a pure, even grandfathered members from way back when.

We are here for legit clanning, and we're here to stay.  

TBR is right, we will be the next mm.  Just watch.

Well said Kim.  

Thanks for all the replies sb community.

Every CD member must have a pure, even grandfathered members from way back when.

We are here for legit clanning, and we're here to stay.  

TBR is right, we will be the next mm.  Just watch.

if you copy all their ex leader's names i dont see how you cant be the next mm

Wow took the main clan awhile to finally acknowledge they were a main clan.

I don't think you understand what happens to the clanning world without "masser" clans that recruit from Edgeville such as Cd, Doom, etc.

Did you just compare us to "masser clans" and with yourselves. Pls don't. 

You brought mains to trips and events openly. And we don't recruit from edgeville like you ;(

I don't think you understand what happens to the clanning world without "masser" clans that recruit from Edgeville such as Cd, Doom, etc.

Without these clans, there is no apparatus of which fresh recruits can enter the clanning scene.  Every week, we give newer players the chance to experience the clanning world, and if it is to their liking, they can stay and be productive members.  However, pure clanning isnt for everyone of course.

The truth is, we are keeping the clanning world alive, and without us, pure clans would die out.

you like stole this  from me directly, And I wouldn't say this normally it's the only fact that you're actually on here and no one really cares that you're not official.

I honestly don't think CD should be allowed to post here. The experiences I've had with them while in clan wars.. The mains... The massing... The pure idiocy... In my eyes you will never be legit.. (I'm aware what I think doesn't matter)

On another note you're saying that the mains were "grandfathered" in... It's VERY obvious that you had your old members train 40 def accounts knowing you will be a pure clan (i  watched you from level 30's train them) to dressed as pures in order to make your cc look big and mass around g.e. + edge .... Fact is you planned this and all that and knew you were breaking the rules. And now you're making up some bull brown sticky stuff to cover it up. And when i said this quote above, I meant clans that don't go all out massing but try to recruit from the wilderness. I totally disagree with your recruitment methods and believe strongly the pure community would be better without mass randoms. Your "Trying" to be legit is failing highly doubt that will change.

you like stole this  from me directly, And I wouldn't say this normally it's the only fact that you're actually on here and no one really cares that you're not official.

I honestly don't think CD should be allowed to post here. The experiences I've had with them while in clan wars.. The mains... The massing... The pure idiocy... In my eyes you will never be legit.. (I'm aware what I think doesn't matter)

On another note you're saying that the mains were "grandfathered" in... It's VERY obvious that you had your old members train 40 def accounts knowing you will be a pure clan (i  watched you from level 30's train them) to dressed as pures in order to make your cc look big and mass around g.e. + edge .... Fact is you planned this and all that and knew you were breaking the rules. And now you're making up some bull brown sticky stuff to cover it up. And when i said this quote above, I meant clans that don't go all out massing but try to recruit from the wilderness. I totally disagree with your recruitment methods and believe strongly the pure community would be better without mass randoms. Your "Trying" to be legit is failing highly doubt that will change.

in all honesty do you think ANYBODY would go thru all that trouble over a game....lmao

HAHAHAHAHAH so cute when 126 main scouts are considered as main pures for Doom leaders, please open your eyes a little. You're clearly a joke to this pure community, you can't admit a single loss a single day and you pull up with some lame excuses, either we have mains, either we teamed with someone, man-up and amdit your loss, thank you now shut the fuck up and stop obsessing on CD as Chris told you kiddos! Revoke that leader rank off horm and pass it out to Chris then doom might become a little challenge (LOL). You fuck with CD, you get fucked mates, good luck having a single PREP against any other pure clans, we will easily track you down and crash you!

#welcometothecrashwar

1Zqhji8.gif

As promised on the GIF i made, #pray4doom