CD Mains

auwi

HAHAHAHAHAH so cute when 126 main scouts are considered as main pures for Doom leaders, please open your eyes a little. You're clearly a joke to this pure community, you can't admit a single loss a single day and you pull up with some lame excuses, either we have mains, either we teamed with someone, man-up and amdit your loss, thank you now shut the fuck up and stop obsessing on CD as Chris told you kiddos! Revoke that leader rank off horm and pass it out to Chris then doom might become a little challenge (LOL). You fuck with CD, you get fucked mates, good luck having a single PREP against any other pure clans, we will easily track you down and crash you!

#welcometothecrashwar

1Zqhji8.gif

As promised on the GIF i made, #pray4doom

Yeah man you're going to crash a clanwars prep?

You do realize we don't call our fights preps in the wilderness, right?

This CD PR bullbrown sticky stuff is completely hilarious and I'd love for you guys to step up to HPC times sometime, should be some free loot.  This Kim person is acting like a complete weirdo, lmfao.

You don't need to tell us you're not bringing mains anymore, you can actually DO it (unlike this topic, according to Doom you're still being morons).

Why do you mains call brown sticky stuff crash wars, it's called getting action in the pure community so welcome to the having fun on your trips for once war.

HAHAHAHAHAH so cute when 126 main scouts are considered as main pures for Doom leaders, please open your eyes a little. You're clearly a joke to this pure community, you can't admit a single loss a single day and you pull up with some lame excuses, either we have mains, either we teamed with someone, man-up and amdit your loss, thank you now shut the fuck up and stop obsessing on CD as Chris told you kiddos! Revoke that leader rank off horm and pass it out to Chris then doom might become a little challenge (LOL). You fuck with CD, you get fucked mates, good luck having a single PREP against any other pure clans, we will easily track you down and crash you!

#welcometothecrashwar

1Zqhji8.gif

As promised on the GIF i made, #pray4doom

missing a chromosome or two eh pal

Hey guys my clan is called Doom. Once we pulled 60 people and couldnt kill ONE person with 40 defence, so my leaders come on Sharkbrew and try to flame CD . Honestly 60 people vs 1 and still can't win.

We cant beat CD in CWA either 2 people will 40 def but 1 def gear made us lose 47-0 because they can really tank from here to china. 

No but seriously your excuses are pathetic. 1-2 even 3 kids have no outcome in a 60v60. Stop kidding yourselves. If you spent as much time looking at your members and helping them get better rather than coming to these forums to 'persuade' the pure community CD is 'breaking' 'rules' then maybe you might have a slight chance in ever winning.

Jokers

Hey guys my clan is called Doom. Once we pulled 60 people and couldnt kill ONE person with 40 defence, so my leaders come on Sharkbrew and try to flame CD . Honestly 60 people vs 1 and still can't win.

We cant beat CD in CWA either 2 people will 40 def but 1 def gear made us lose 47-0 because they can really tank from here to china. 

No but seriously your excuses are pathetic. 1-2 even 3 kids have no outcome in a 60v60. Stop kidding yourselves. If you spent as much time looking at your members and helping them get better rather than coming to these forums to 'persuade' the pure community CD is 'breaking' 'rules' then maybe you might have a slight chance in ever winning.

Jokers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2a767Iktxw

Everyone knows CD is the joke of the community. Any topic they make no one cares. They spam Edgeville for recruits and give randoms capes. 

Irrelevant like EoC.

lol saw your clan spamming GE for recruits smh