99 Problemz and T0 Aint 1 (Chaotic's Saturday F2P Trip)

Duval

Ur obviously mad your alliance gets slayed every weekend same clan you team with talks brown sticky stuff about your awful clan. You can't call your ranks are retards leaders refuse to attend events you rather spend hours talking about me then get mini wars. when they get sick of aao they come to me Where I hug them and tell them it will be okay you are in a good clan now. #islayedthealliance

Ur obviously mad your alliance gets slayed every weekend same clan you team with talks brown sticky stuff about your awful clan. You can't call your ranks are retards leaders refuse to attend events you rather spend hours talking about me then get mini wars. when they get sick of aao they come to me Where I hug them and tell them it will be okay you are in a good clan now. #islayedthealliance

We're not mad at all, we're just having fun. It's funny watching you comment to see how serious you take this community, and the game. The fact that you think we can't call is hilarious because your "main caller" just left your clan to come to ours and was stating how brown sticky stuff you guys are at calling, with 6-7 people.  By the way, you always know if you ever want to prep us, go ahead and declare.

Let them go to you anyways buddy. Besides, my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate.

We're not mad at all, we're just having fun. It's funny watching you comment to see how serious you take this community, and the game. The fact that you think we can't call is hilarious because your "main caller" just left your clan to come to ours and was stating how brown sticky stuff you guys are at calling, with 6-7 people.  By the way, you always know if you ever want to prep us, go ahead and declare.

Let them go to you anyways buddy. Besides, my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate.

Crim was a main caller? Since when