Olympus Saturday Smackdown 5/9/15 ft. LPC World

Godly

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

i mean you should be able to back up your flames... and the fact that you crashed their fight and got cleared shows that you bit off more than you could chew. im not trying to flame or insult but that's just from a neutral perspective i guess.

you can't lose and flame, that's kind of embarassing on your part.

ye

i mean you should be able to back up your flames... and the fact that you crashed their fight and got cleared shows that you bit off more than you could chew. im not trying to flame or insult but that's just from a neutral perspective i guess.

you can't lose and flame, that's kind of embarassing on your part.

you can't bring mains to an lpc trip, that's embarassing on their part. And we never got cleared, we were holding our ground until severance hit, once we saw them coming we dipped rather than end up sammiched. Considering we were down 50 vs cd, I'm proud of how that fight went. Cd dropped alot more opts than we did :P

when? only time we fought you straight up without having a fight beforehand or it getting crashed was at corp bro...

what? we had a fight with imperial right before lol, you rushed us right after?

gz on your trip & action, [not]godly btw

We all know what happend lmfao, dont worry buddies, if you say 50 of us are mains, i will show you myself what is a main and you can actually see our videos, we cleared you 4 times when you tried crashing our fight vs doom, next time before teaming up with them and trying to sandwich us, make sure you pull some more opts cuz u really need some! Cd is #1 lpc 

You should consider writing brown sticky stuff like this for money i'm dying LMAO