AAO's Saturday Trip!

Canadian

Buying ops? If you can show me some solid proof of that, I will give you my account. Besides that, the flame is strong with this one.

If I honestly had the irc pms where you admitted to mass recruiting and paying a guy for ops I would of posted it. Also in your elite topic section in forums you don't have a topic that provides members with prizes for recruiting people? 500k per member, post count or a sig? Let's also not forget about the fact that you accept people in the same day as they apply, makes it far much easier for is to buy leaks and make your clan looks even more awful seeing as you teamed both days this weekend.

If I honestly had the irc pms where you admitted to mass recruiting and paying a guy for ops I would of posted it. Also in your elite topic section in forums you don't have a topic that provides members with prizes for recruiting people? 500k per member, post count or a sig? Let's also not forget about the fact that you accept people in the same day as they apply, makes it far much easier for is to buy leaks and make your clan looks even more awful seeing as you teamed both days this weekend.

Okay, let me break this down for you:

1. Mass recruiting what it meant to me, was pulling in a lot of people during the week. I'm not sure what it means to you, but that's what it came off to me during the week.

2. We have a point system that is incorporated with our members. If you actually stayed long enough and read everything, you'd understand how the point system works in regards to recruiting. Nevertheless, Chaotic is the last clan to talk about paying members who recruit people, seeing as they pay people to recruit. So let's not go there.

3. "You accept people in the same day", yes, we do that for people WE KNOW. Sure if we do our background search and find everything is clean and they're a cool person, we'd like to speed up that process.

In all fairness Orthodox, you're the last person to be talking brown sticky stuff. You scammed one of our members, left to go to Remedy, they then closed and now you're hopping around and looking for a clan. Some people in CH don't even like you, and after our CH prep you start flaming Duval about how he cried on TS to you about his girlfriend leaving with his child. 

Most contradicting clan/group of kids i've ever seen.

God, that made me justin beiber. Your mother should have swallowed you. Jesus Tapdancing Christ you're retarded, eh? Textbook example of what happens when you drink during pregnancy.

In all fairness Orthodox, you're the last person to be talking brown sticky stuff. You scammed one of our members, left to go to Remedy, they then closed and now you're hopping around and looking for a clan. Some people in CH don't even like you, and after our CH prep you start flaming Duval about how he cried on TS to you about his girlfriend leaving with his child. 

lmfao @@Duval @@Orthodoxam

Ch comes from the south while CV comes from the north :/ Sketchy considering you've teamed before.

In which fight? If you mean the one at the gdz hut you can clearly see Conviction rushing the fight from the west, sandwiching us in the middle and making us pull south, while you're all the way to the east.

In which fight? If you mean the one at the gdz hut you can clearly see Conviction rushing the fight from the west, sandwiching us in the middle and making us pull south, while you're all the way to the east.

Then we pull east from GDZ, and while we're fighting CV on top of the hill, you come from the south. Then outside bandit camps we're focusing CV and they pull east, and then you guys hit us from the west. If you watch the video, it makes sense.

Okay, let me break this down for you:

1. Mass recruiting what it meant to me, was pulling in a lot of people during the week. I'm not sure what it means to you, but that's what it came off to me during the week.

2. We have a point system that is incorporated with our members. If you actually stayed long enough and read everything, you'd understand how the point system works in regards to recruiting. Nevertheless, Chaotic is the last clan to talk about paying members who recruit people, seeing as they pay people to recruit. So let's not go there.

3. "You accept people in the same day", yes, we do that for people WE KNOW. Sure if we do our background search and find everything is clean and they're a cool person, we'd like to speed up that process.

Most contradicting clan/group of kids i've ever seen.

1- you mass recruited simple as that

2- I read it, 500k to every member you recruit.

3- Incorrect, this happened when I was AAO and you still accepted randoms no wonder we had leaks constantly.

4- Never said that, said we spoke about that and he offered me a place, never left to join remedy they asked me to tag along, slumped your clan in one weekend though.

How does it feel to team with a different clan every weekend and still get run out the wilderness? In a bit mate thought you was inactive